As he immersed himself in his daydream, Christine, who was also present, interrupted his thoughts.

"Are you happy that this strategy will reduce the sacrifices of soldiers?"

"..."

"I know you're always thinking about the soldiers. I'm trying to emulate that kind of Master."

"..."

Beside him, Rao chimed in.

"You're right, Princess. His heart is always full of loyalty and Noblesse Oblige."

Truth be told, Rao was still sometimes confused.

His genius intuition was sounding a warning.

But Rao was unshakable now.

He was a great man! Such doubts are the result of ugly jealousy! He suppressed his doubts firmly.

'I can tell by the way he's taking the initiative now. He has nothing but the best interests of others in his heart.'

"I, Rao, I will definitely emulate you."

"..."

Finally, Elmud said.

"My lord... No, I don't think I should imitate my Master. How dare I! I am only your servant... No, I am content to be my master's hands and feet!"

Raymond was silenced by the chorus of fools.

'By the way, Elmud, why does that sweet potato fool keep calling me Lord? Does he want me to die at the hands of the Marquis of Aris?'

It was Elmud, the sweet potato, who he had clearly told not to call him lord, but was still blabbering away.

Now everyone around him knows that Elmud serves Raymond as his lord.

'... Now I don't know. I wonder what will happen.'

Meanwhile, the young King Macapell III looked at Raymond and the others with envy.

'They have a lot of faith. They all have a lot of respect for Baron Penin, which is to be expected after all he has done for them.'

Macapell III clenched his fists.

'When I grow up, will I be like Baron Penin?'

Macapell III thought of Baron Penin's past.

A scorned bastard, and yet here he was, a shining light in the Hustonian army.

The loyalty of those around him is so strong it's a wonder.

'...I want to be like him.'

The young king hoped in his heart that when he grew up, he could be like Raymond.

And so, without realizing it, Raymond became a role model for the young king.

King Macapell III impulsively asked.

"Baron Penin, may I ask you a favor?"

"Go ahead."

"When the war is over, would you be willing to be my tutor?"

"...!"

Raymond looked at Macapell III in surprise.

Macapell III shook his head, embarrassed by his own words.

"O-of course, I'm not asking you to become my formal teacher, that would be difficult given the circumstances... I'm just asking you to drop by when you have time and teach..."

At that point, Macapell III had turned red.

He looked at Raymond's eyes with a glowing expression!

'...What? Are you serious?'