Chapter 5

Taehyung pov

This was wrong. I wss dating Drina but Nikki was really nice too. I felt different with Nikki. Like I was actually getting somewhere.

I was really falling for two woman. I wasn't going to hurt Drina but I also loved taegguk. He was the most adorable guy ever.

Nikki looked into my eyes like
she was interested in me too.

This felt so wrong. Taegguk reached for me and I lift him up.

I felt proud. Like I was a father already.

This was a different kind of happiness. I noticed Namjoon talking to Drina.

He went from hating her to being friendly awfully quick.

I didn't like it. Neither did Drina. She didn't seem pleased that he was talking to her.

I was so proud of her. I knew that It wasn't fair that I hung with Nikki.

Not when she was all focused on me. I saw her walking away. It was rude to leave Nikki all alone so I just stayed with her until it was time for our interview.
I wss bored. I really didn't want to focus.

I noticed the other guys also minding their own business.

Until Namjoon found out. He glared at us. I had to focus at once.

We went home to play truth or dare. Jungkook started "hey drina how many kids do you want?"

Her answer surprised me and hurt me. She didn't want kids.

I wanted lots. I was hoping to change her mind.

She smirked at Namjoon and dared him to take of his shirt and post a picture.

Namjoon wasn't pleased. He then dared her to kiss someone except me. My heart jumped. I watched her move.

She crawled to him in an attractive way.

She kissed his cheek. What was going on between them. I was getting really jealous.

Drina then asked Nikki if she was still seeing Tae his father.

She said she wasn't. She turned to me and I felt nervous.

Why was I feeling this way? I chose truth. I was too chicken to do a dare.

" are you dating someone?"  she asked.

I was shocked. I didn't know how to answer. I turned to Drina and she smiled. I hoped it was a smile of approval.

"we're not exclusive ter but I'm seeing Drina"

I could see she was hurt. I hated that I hurt her. Hurt soon turned into embarrassed.

"Drina, I'm sorry, I didn't know" Drina didn't mind.

I really had to change up the situation so I dared Jimin to ask her out.

Jimin thought It was easy and Nikki happily accepted.

Why was I jealous tho.

Jimin asked Jin to borrow a car to drive Nikki home.

A wave of jealousy went trough me once again.

This was getting unhealthy. She went to look at her son who was asleep. She lift him up and left with Jimin.

Jimin was a charmer. Nikki seemed heartbroken.

I didn't want to see her sad. What was I even thinking.

I walked to Drina. She was so beautiful.

"I should go...., goodnight" she smiled "goodnight"

She kissed me. I really felt loved. I was sure there was nothing going on with her and Namjoon.

Who was I kidding? That kiss was way too magical.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I was definitely going to see her yes. I had no doubts about what I wanted anymore

The way she looked at me. The way she held me. The way she said my name and even kissed me.

I was confident this was going to work.

I went home. Yeontan barked at me "yeah I'm sorry, I stayed way too long"

He barked again "yes I was with her, she is really special tan, she really is"

He barked again. Then it hit je. I wasn't understanding him.

He was actually hungry

"sorry, I'll get your food ready now" He finally layed down.

I put some dog food for him. I went to work out.

SinceI was dating the prettiest girl ever. I had to look handsome for her. Not that it mattered.

She already liked me like this. I blushed thinking about that kiss again.

How did I get that lucky.