Chapter 20

Nikki pov

I held my baby boy in my arms. Taehyung completed his family. I was so proud of us.

Taegguk was 13. All grown up. I was so proud of him. He helped me around a lot

Moon was 7. She was the cutest girl ever.

Jungkook Jeon was 5 years old and Taylor was just 3 years old and I sat as I held my malik in my arms. We named the baby Taylor Nikki cause we didn't know the gender.

Taylor and Nikki were unisex. Taylor inspired by taeyhung and Nikki was just simply my name.

Yes I know taehyung and I were very busy.

Moon really was a princess between her 4 brothers.

She loved them all. Junkook really indisted that we named 1 child after him. Taegguk was her favorite. He really played with her.

Malik was inspired by  him always kicking when there was one direction music on.

Moon adored that band. I prefered Zayn so I chose that name. She was so happy. Zayn would've been too simple.

Malik was unique in Korea. It meant ruler. Yeah my little boy was going up against Namjoon for president.

Tae and I looked at our little family. It was complete.

4 boys and 1 girl. Oh and of course yeontan.

I stood in his arms. He kissed me. " I love you Nikki,what would I ever do with you "

I laughed " you would have Yeontan "

True. Yeontan was still his first best friend.

Malik looked at me. His eyes reminded me of his father.

Taegguk joined us " mom,do you need help ?"

I shook my head " go play with your brothers and sister,that is more than enough help "

He obeyed like the little brave boy he always was.

Jin hid with his girlfriend as always. Two little love birds.

Mr and Mrs worldwide beautiful. She was literally the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

She could easily become Mrs Korea. I was making them God parents of Malik. Jin was always jealous that he didn't become a God parent of one of my kids.I just hoped he wouldn't teach my kid no Dad jokes.

Drina knew how to behave herself. She had to controle her self tho.

It was so cool when she and Jin found out they were half siblings.

It explained how Drina and Jin were so similar and how she looked Korean. Mr Kim was proud to call Drina his daughter too.

Junkook and Hari shi were playing basketbal. He really met his match. Suga and Nini were singing karaoke with Jenna and Moone.

J hope and Yuri were dancing with the boys.

Taehyung and Jimin were just chilling with Jimin his fiance Arielle and Yeontan. I decided to join them.

And there they were. The love birds. Jin and Sene flirting. Same as his sister Drina with Namjoon.

It was like they couldn't get enough of each other.

But really they couldn't get enough of each other.

I held taehyung his hand. My happiness, my everything.

I didn't know how I got this lucky. My celebrity crush was now my husband.

Never in a million years I expected this. Sometimes I thought I was dreaming wide awake.

If this was a dream. I didn't want to wake up. I had everything I wanted,husband, kids and friends.

It got late. Everyone left. I was giving Malik a bottle. Taegguk was making homework.

Moon was on her tablet. Jungkook and Taylor were playing game.

It was late but sometimes I could let it slide.

Yeontan sat in between Taeyhung and I. I loved my family. It was complete. My husband kissed me "I love you"
I nodded "I love you too"