Chapter 4

Nikki pov

Drina invited me over to her place. She would send someone to pick me up.

I was glad I was making a friend. I wore jeans and a pink blouse. I had no idea what the occasion was.

I tried to keep it simple. A car stopped in front of my house.

Wait was that Jimin? My heart was beating faster.

I got closer. Sadly it wasn't Jimin. It was his driver.

He did look like him. Yeah I knew a lot about them.

I got in the car "hi, you are mr park his driver right?"

He just nodded and drove. Did my new friend know bts?

I would die if she introduced me to Taehyung.

I got on my phone.

"no photo's" the man said strict. I nodded and put my phone away.

I patiently waited. I couldn't wait to meet drina and ask her about jimin.

We finally arrived at her place. It was huge.

I got out. The driver gave me a nod and drove away.

Drina came out of the house. She hugged me "hey come in, uhm try to stay cool"

What was she planning. I got inside and my heart dropped. Not only was she friends with jimin. She knew all of them.

Jimin walked to me "hey, nice to finally meet you"

I nodded "likewise" I searched for taehyung. He was speaking to Drina. I did not want to interrupt them. I went to jungkook "hi i'm nikki"

Jungkook winked at me "oh we know babe"

He really was flirty.

"do you know us, or should we do our introduction" Namjoon said joking.

I laughed "no need, but it would be fun"

There was another girl. Who was a friend of Drina. She was really loud but friendly.

We were about to play a game with namjoon and j hope as leaders. Everything a tean lost s round someone would be kicked off.

They chose their teams. I ended up with j hope, drina, Tae and Suga.

I was nervous. I was getting mixed signals from taehyung. He was really nice to me but awfully close to Drina.

They were all making some big thing about how namjoon was smart and had a big iq but I knew my taehyung wasn't that far below him.

Namjoon and Drina were really competitive.

It was like they were the same person. Namjoon didn't seem like the type who wanted the other person to win but Drina didn't like losing.

It was going to be interesting. I was getting bored as they both went on and on.

I decided to go to taehyung. He smiled at me "hey I hope you like it here"

I nodded "I loved it, I really did" Taehyung watched as namjoon and Drina went on and on.

"we have a mini concert later, different bands come along, you should come"

I nodded "I would love to, Can I bring my son? He loves you"

I wondered if he was asking me out. If he was interested in me. He had to be aware that I had a son and approve of him.

"of course he can come, I love kids the game finally ended with Drina winning.

Namjoon wasn't pleased. I was very nervous about later.

" hey I should go, taehyung invited me to your little concert later "

Drina frowned and Namjoon looked at her.

He was definitely into her. Was she into taehyung?

I didn't want to lose a friend over a guy.

I went home. Seo was already there wit tae.

He wasn't pleases that I was late but then again he was looking for any excuse to see me fail.

He either wanted me back or wanted to take my son away from me.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I took my son and went inside

"you are late..." he said angry "there are rules, next time i'll leave"

I just rolled my eyes and went inside.

I took a shower. I was nervous. I still had no idea if taehyung was interested in me or not.

I had to talk to Drina about it. Taegguk noticed me smiling

"mommy beautiful" I smiled "I love you kid"

I wore a dress and wore taegguk some jeans and a shirt

"we are going to meet bts, I told him" My little guy was more then excited.

My heart was raising.

I arrived at the beach. I was a little late.

Drina was hanging with Giffeny and Nana.

I joined them as I watched the boys go on.

Tae wss very handsome. I really wanted a moment alone with him.

He searched the crowd. He found Drina and smiled.

Was he two timing? He gave me hope but now he was looking at her.

Maybe they were just friends. He then saw me and his eyes were now locked on mine.

After the concert Tae came to me. He wanted to meet my son. He was very excited.

We took a walk on the beach.

"your son is adorable" I smiled "he is my world"

He blushed "I can't wait to start a family of my own"

He looked in my eyes. My heart was beating faster. Was I imagining things?