Chapter 17

Taehung pov

I was getting taegguk ready to go to the hospital

"Can yeontan come to?" He asked in the mostly adorable voice.

I laughed and gave him a hug " yeontan will meet her another day "

He nodded like the brave little boy he was.

Then we got in the car.

I was visiting my wife and daughter with my son.

Taegguk was excited to see his sister. He loved being a nephew to Jenna and Joone. Being a big brother would be extra special to him.

We stopped at the supermarket to get Nikki some ramen and lemonade. Taegguk wanted to buy his mother a rose and clothing for his sister.

She cried tears of joy to see her soon again. She hugged him. He Gave her the rose and she got even more emotional.

He also held up the clothing for moon. A shirt with the words my brother lives me

He kisses his mom. He looked in awe at his little sister.

Nikki took her in her arms "tae meet moon "

He smiled and held her hand "she us beautiful "

He was already used to Jenna and Joone so he knew how to treat a baby.

"I want to go home " she whispered. I nodded and held her hand "I know but you know you have to stay a little longer "

I held the Ramen up "I got you this " She laughed "Kimchi flavor "

She sat up and looked at me with them cutest smile.

I nodded and cooked some water for her. She smiled "thank you baby "

I winked at her. I waited till the water was cooked and poured it over the ramen.

I let the noodles sit for a bit while I enjoyed watching my wife and ourselves kids playing. I put the ramen for her in a bowl and she stated eating. I took moon and held her in my arms.

I wondered how someone could be this perfect. I had nevertheless felt a love liked this before.

It was new to me but It was different. Good different.

I couldn't wait for everyone to meet her. My precious angel.

She was so beautiful, I was imperfect but I created someone so perfect. Thanks to my wife.

Rm and Drina would disagree about negative and positive being negative but a good thing I wasn't so into math.

Moon was perfect. "Promise me you will always be there,even if I don't see you,just like the moon "

Nikki just stared at me proud. I never held a newborn before but I was doing a very great job.

Taegguk himself was staring so proud at his little sister.

She meant more to me than life itself. It was my job to protect her from everything and make sure she would have a good life.

I sang to her. She liked it cause she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I felt shy that she smiled at me. My daughter my perfect little girl.

It was time to go. I kissed Nikki and let Taegguk hold his sister's hand then left.

"Can we get pizza? " Taegguk asked. I couldn't say no to him. Almost the same effect his mom had on me.

I stood firm "no, we already had fast food this morning, I can bake you an egg at home "

He pouted a little but he didn't complain. I was his father, I had to start acting like that.

We arrived home and he started playing with tan.

They could get along so well. "5 minutes, then it's time to take a shower,I'll scramble some eggs for you to eat,then it's bed time "

Taegguk nodded but he didn't waste time to play with yeontan.

Yeontan enjoyed the company. He didn't have just me as a friend anymore. Soon he would befriend our little moon too.

I missed her. I missed both my wife and my daughter. In exactly 5 minutes taegguk went to take a bath.

I was proud of my parenting skills. I broke 3 eggs and took some bacon and cheese.

I scrambled them and added some veggies.

I cooked potato. Taegguk came to the kitchen smiling.

" smells good dad "

My heart warmed up him calling me Dad. I felt proud.

I opened my arms so he could come in for a hug.

I served the food. "You are also my father, you take good care off me "

I got a little teary. "Hey don't cry, it's a compliment "

I laughed "they are happy tears "

He was such a smart boy. We continued eating in silence cause we made a rule no electronics and no talking during dinner "

After dinner. I watched a cartoon with taegguk then I send him to bed.

He hugged me then climbed into his bed. I went to do the dishes.

The door bell rang. It was Drina with Namjoon

"Where are the twins ?"  I asked confused.

Drina walked inside "hello to you too " I scratched my head " sorry,Hello Drina,namjoon "

Namjoon laughed " the twins are with their uncle Jin, He insisted he wanted them for the weekend "

I shrugged " well the twins do want a brother or sister "

Drina laughed " I think they are content with each other "

Namjoon smirked " that doesn't mean we don't want to do the process, we just want a different destination "

I fid not understand what they meant. They were two nerds.

"Where is taegguk " Drina asked. I smiled proud " I just put him to sleep "

Namjoon looked impressed " father duty "

I nodded " I love him "

Drina smiled " how is Moon?"

I blushed "she is perfect " Namjoon held Drina her hand. I loved how much they care about each other.

I almost felt guilty for stealing their time away.

I was more than happy with Nikki. Without Drina I wouldn't have met her.

" so what are we doing for Nikki tomorrow ?"

Drina asked.

" yes my wife things we should do something for her when she arrives home "

I smiled " we could do something yeah,she'll love it "