Chapter 19

Taehyung pov

Being a father was different. Yes I babysitted Jenna and Joone. Taegguk was a little older,so easier but he was mine too. His father appreciated my love for his son. He also helped a lot during Nikki her pregnancy.

Having your own baby was different. The love I felt came naturally. Dirty diapers,giving baths, a botle. It was my little girl.

Nikki had to work a lot. So I was mostly alone with the kids.

She had her 3 months off and then she had to go back.

The boys and Drina often helped
around. Moon loved her uncle Jimin.

Moon was almost a year and a half. But every day was a new challenge. Everyday I could learn something new about her.

Drina came to get me. " its time " I walked put of the balcony and saw my beautiful,again pregnant wife.

Drina and Namjoon planned our gender reveal.

Last time Jimin did a fortune cookie telling with us.

I wondered what The two nerds had planned.

The gave us a word search puzzle. Of course why didn't I guess they would do that.

" the person who finishes first wins two tickets to spa day "

Two tickets how creative, of course we would go together either way.

I looked at the words carefully. I found 3 of them pretty quickly.

I tried to peak how far ahead she was but she didn't reveal anything.

I started to focus again on the puzzle. It hard.

Tae looked at me and smiled " why can't we just do it together "

Drina shook her head "no" yeah she was very strict.

I continued solving words. Suddenly I noticed I was done.

I circled the remaining letters.

" its raining men...." I whispered to Her. I frowned " hmmmm "

Then I understood it. It was a boy " a boy " I whispered.

Then Namjoon played the song. It's raining men.

Junkook understood it immensely.

I shook his head " a cake would've been easier "

Drina laughed " no fun in that "

I hugged nikki " boy number 3, It is indeed raining men "

Yeontan came barking. Yes my first boy needed attention too.

I picked him up " hi my little boy " Nikki took him from me " mommy in charge now "

She started to dance with him. I was proud.

No-one except for my friends accepted my brotherhood with yeontan so much.

With Nikki it was different. She matched the energy I had with him.

Namjoon joined me " you my son,really are growing up, I like the seriousness of you "

I laugher " Hey I'm a father now and a husband "

Namjoon nodded " I'm proud of you man, now it's also time for Junkook to get a wife "

I laughed " He is out maknae, he is never growing up even if he does get serious "

Namjoon nodded amused " To be honest, he will always be this way, married or not "

I watched as Junkook played tag with taegguk " yes,I mean look at him "

I smiled " thank you for being our leader tho, I really learned a lot from you "

Namjoon pulled me into a hug " I'm glad to be that kind of example for you "

We hugged again. Drina came to us " uhm why are you stealing my husband "

I lift my hands up in defense " He came on to me "

Namjoon nodded " he rejected me tho, he only has eyes for 1 person "

Drina crossed her arms " yeah I will break one of your eyes,so you just will look at me from now on "

" be careful not to break the wrong one " Namjoon teased.

Drina gasped and pulled him to the dance floor.

She was my best mistake. We needed to get together so we could be lead to our spouses.

And now I have a best friend too. Nikki was also pretty respectful of our friendship.

She trusted us. Just how I trust her with Jimin.

Their friendship was bigger than any bond I had ever seen.

Jimin also used to have a crush on her but luckily I won her heart.

He was meant to have another role in her life.

Nothing happens for no reason. J hope and suga were next to join me.

"We call Dibbs on God parents for this one "

Junkook joined  " and I for the name " I laughed and shook my head " we'll see boy,we'll see "

Junkook hugged me " my brother is all grown up "

Suga frowned " yeah time for you to grow up "

Junkook rolled his eyes " I am seeing someone, it is just private now "

J hope smiled " maknae is indeed growing up "

We had a group hug. These were my brothers for life, I had a new family. I loved them with all my heart.

We had a bond that no one could break. Even if we would disband. Our brotherhood would remain as one.

J hope become our leader when he got everyone to come together for a toast. Since our leader was too busy flirting with his wife as if it was the first time he had seen her.

Jimin and Nikki were having a dance battle.

Everyone jumped up when J hope shouted in a mic.

Jin finally woke up from 7th Heaven. He was so in love. Mr worldwide handsome finally met his match. Everyone was happy for him.

They wear all ears to what J hope had to say.

" sorry sunshine " Drina shouted back. Everyone laughed. With J hope you could make jokes when he was in charge. If it was Rm. No-one would try to make a joke.