Chapter 2

Nikki's POV

Taegguk and I were dancing to our favorite song "Idol" by our favorite band.
I absolutely adored BTS. Their music had changed my life significantly. My favorite members were Taehyung and Jungkook.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door - it was Taegguk's father.
I wasn't ready to part with him. As I opened the door, his captivating brown eyes met mine.

"Nikki," he said in his deep, resonant voice. I didn't want him to know the impact his presence had on me.

"Seo, you just need to go, please." He held my hand and a shiver ran down my spine, "Let's talk. Think about Tae."
I shook my head resolutely, "I am thinking about him. You should leave."
He sighed, looking somewhat defeated. "Alright, let me know if you change your mind."

"Daddy!" Tae shouted. Seo lifted him up with a loving grin. "Hey, my little man."
Seo was a brilliant father, but not as consistent of a boyfriend.
Still, the way he so delicately cared for his son always made me fall for him all over again.
I wasn't prepared for another heartbreak. Just then, my phone rang from an unknown number.

"Hello, my name is Jalexandrina, am I speaking to Dr. Park Nikki?"
I nodded, answering, "Yes, speaking."

She sounded nervous "I am a journalist and I would like to interview you, the best vet in town for my first article about animals "

I was shocked and yet honored at the same time

"when? I Would love to" I looked at yino my dog in excitement.

Yino had no clue what was going on. "when can we meet"

Instead of her asking I had to ask. I was free today and I didn't want to miss any chance of being interviewed.

"we could meet whenever you want"

I almost wanted to scream it out "how does today sound?"

The women sounded relieved. "I would love to"

I texted her my adress. If she was going to interview me with the topic animals. My baby yino had to be there.

My house was always clean. I still had some noodles left but I decided to order a pizza as well. I had a feeling this was going to be the start of a new friendship and I knew I could use friend.

Seo and Tae were the only people I hung with.

After an hour there was a knock on my door. A short latina girl with glasses stood there. Her curly hair was what impressed me

"jalexandrina?"

The girl nodded

"come in" I said in excitement. I put in tea for her.

She took out her notebook and rearranged her glasses.

She seemed so serious.

"can I record you?" She asked. I nodded "yes whatever you need"

She put her recorder on. She checked 3 times to make sure It was recording.

"so how long have you been a vet"

I smiled "I graduated 5 years ago but I've had this job for 3 years"

She smiled

"why did you choose to become a vet" I looked at Yino.

"all my live, I have loved animals, I used to have many animals, dog, pig, chicken, a bunny" I played with Yino and he stared polite at her. He could tell she was friendly.

"how long have you had this one" I smiled and cuddled him.

"I've had Yino about 7 years, since he was born"

The interview was over and it was pizza time. She felt shy that she didn't even being anything over but I was totally okay with it.

She was friendly but I had to impress her if I wanted to become friends.

She saw a picture of me seo and tae

"are you married?" she asked cautious. I laughed and shook my head "that's my ex boyfriend and our son, today he is at his father"

She smiled "he is adorable" I could tell she wasn't from Korea.

I wondered If I should bring up Bts. Maybe It was too early.

It was definitely too early. She was probably going to think I was weird.

At the end of the night we agreed we should meet again. I could tell she didn't have many friends either. This was going to be the start of a new friendship.

I sat down as she left. That's when I got a notification of taehyung. He went on on Weverse. I was totally in love with him. If only I could meet him.