Chapter 18

Nikki pov

Taehyung pov

I was finally on my way home I missed my bed.

It was only 3 days but still. Taehyung parked the car. I held moon as we went inside.

Taeyhung opened the door and there were pink balloons everywhere.

There was a cute backdrop with a moon. I knew that was Drina her idea.

I looked at her and to the moon and she nodded.

Taegguk ran to me. He wanted to see his sister. He really loved her. My heart rose to see him play with her yesterday.

Taeyhung took her from me and carefully let taegguk and yeontan sde her.

Yeonan gave us a look as if he wanted to say he was going to protect her.

Drina hugged me. We chose Drina and Jin as God parents. During Drina her pregnant. I became closer to her then ever.

Especially when jin returned from military and i moved in with him to help with the kids.

They were my best friends.

I noticed Namjoon wasn't there. Jimin and Junkook came to hug us too.

Suga and j hope were just staring at moon.

I went to them to get my own hug. Moon was sleepy so we put her to bed.

That's when everyone finally hugged taehyung.

The door opened. Namjoon and Jin came in with the kids.

Jenna ran inside "where is sun "
"Wait I thought her name was star " Joone whispered.

They really got their sarcasm from their mom.

Namjoon laughed "actually its cloud " Drina rolled her eyes "leave my little moon alone "

Even Namjoon got infected with her sarcasm.

The only time she is actually serious. Namjoone walked proudly to his wife to say hello to her.

Tae said No one thought Namjoon would be the first to get married.

They even got us a cake. I had the best friends in the world.

I liked this little get together they planned for us.

I appreciate everything they did for us. Jimin came to Me

"If you ever need someone to babysit,think of Mr first, uncle Jimin to the rescue "

Jimin was my closest friend. Never have I ever had such a great friend.

He really was the sweetest. He knew me better than anyone else.

Taegand moon were going to be baptized together.

Jimin would be soul God father of taegguk Drina and namjoon would be God parents of moon.

Junkook was still a favorite uncle of my son but he could get along with Jimin just fine.

Junkook was the uncle who spoiled him. Jimin really thought him things.

And taeyhung. He was a perfect father. It was like it was his own son. Namjoon and Drina also let him be a part of their family when he slept over. Namjoon also helped him with his homework whenever I couldn't.
Everyone helped me in whatever way. I appriciated everything.

J hope and suga showed him his moves. J hope saw potential in him while dancing.

Seo and his girlfriend also arrived. I loved the bond we had together.

She was pregnant. Tae hoped so much that he would get a brother.

She hugged me. "I'M already so nervous, even though it's still early "

I laughed "from day one on its special,enjoy every second "

Taegguk went to is dad. He explained how cute moon was.

Shi, Seo his girlfriend looked at me "Can  meet her ?"

I nodded and let her to the nursery. Shi looked from Afar. She didn't want to wake her up.

"She is perfect Nikki "

I nodded " she really is " She then looked at me "Can you be the baby's God mother,I know it is still early and that you are going to be busy with moon, but I didn't want to be too late to ask and I have no one else "

She was about to go on but I interrupted her " Hey,Shi, It is fine "

Shi laughed and got emotional at the same time.

" thank you Nikki " He hugged me "you know Seo has a type, we are both Chinese korean"

I nodded "He definitely does " She smiled at Moon

"Let's go back to the others" we went back.

Taeyhung walked to me "hello shi ,let me borrow my wife Nikki do you want to dance "

I nodded "with you always "

I loved how he always swept me of my feet. He really had this old skool way of dancing.

It was different,good different.

"Tonight is our first night together as a family of four "

I nodded "tae well probably want to sleep in our room today he can't get enough of his sister "

Taeyhung nodded "he already asked yeah "

We all continued dancing till it was late. Everyone helped cleaning before leaving. I had the best friends in the world

That night we laid together in bed. Moon  next to me In her bed and taeyhung in between us.

We explained to him that we would wake up in the middle of the night to make her a bottle but he didn't mind. He wanted to be there for his baby sister too.