| ╰┈➤𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 |

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Hello everyone ! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just a little introduction or background of this little story I created. This is my first F1 fanfic I've ever created, and I actually decided to make this on a whim. I just started writing it for funsies this August 2023 and I wasn't sure at first if I would continue it since ideas for stories usually come and go for me. BUT I decided anyway to keep writing and ideas for this storyline just kept coming and it really fueled my imagination. Soooo, I ultimately decided that I wanted to share it with you all! I hope you all find a little enjoyment or entertainment while reading it. Even better if it inspires you to make a story of your own. 🤍

⇘ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 ! ⇙

This storyline is completely made up by me (@mccncake) LOL. All original characters (except F1 drivers and associates of course) are also made up by me (@mccncake). Chapters may also vary being told from third person or POV's from the main characters. I do also include some formats of text messages or dm's and I may include Instagram posts formats (because those are so fun to look at in other F1 ff hehe, TikTok may also be mentioned). My grammar and punctuations might seem a little chaotic 😭 because that's just how I be writing. I do also tend to become highly descriptive (with lots of adjectives) of clothing or settings because I feel at peace when I know the reader can really visualize the story 🥹.

Some scenes or situations associated with the F1 drivers mentioned may not be accurate to their personalities portrayed in the media but most of the time I do attempt to make sure it is close to what we fans are familiar with. Timelines of events may also not match up but again I will try to get it as accurate as I can make it to be. Mature content may be present in this story such as strong language, mention of alcohol, grief, mental health and possibly (still deciding for future chapters lolol) intimate scenes.

Since I am giving this disclaimer now regarding the inclusion of mature content in this story, I won't be giving any notice in the beginning of chapters. Please, please, please refrain from reading if you are triggered by such topics or situations. Scenes may not be as heavy as I am warning them to be, but I am highly protective of people's mental health and would hate to be a cause of any fall back of personal healing. :'-)

Anyways, I am so happy if you do decide to keep up with my story and I hope to see some cute reactions or predictions while it goes on. This story is not completed as of 08/30/2023 and is still ongoing. Updates may vary on my schedule, but I will ATTEMPT to update a chapter or two every 2-3 weeks (THIS MAY CHANGE THO PLS bear with me). Also, what do you guys think of the cover art I attached to this? because why he kinda....I'M SO GENZ goodbye luv u all and happy reading!

yours truly,
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚mccncake 🥮☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚