꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

"My gift to you, Hongjoong." Howl whispered against the wind, and it barely caught Hongjoong's ears.

Not only was there flowers beyond what the eye could see, but in the distance, Hongjoong spotted fresh water lakes. Water as tranquil as could be in this slice of heaven. Mountains beyond the hills, with snow lying quietly as a blanket. Hongjoong loved whatever version of heaven this was.

Howl was the first to take a few steps, and he held out his hand, waiting for Hongjoong to take it. Hongjoong wasted no time, and latched his old fingers through with the wizards. Howl guided them through the field slowly.

"It's my secret garden." Howl told Hongjoong delicately. It was clear on the wizard face how dear and precious this place was to him, it felt almost surreal that this was a gift.

"Did you make it with your magic?" Hongjoong asked, he was desperate to know whether this place was truly real or not.

Seonghwa chuckled, "Only a little bit, to help the flowers."

That answer made Seonghwa seem all that more sweet in Hongjoong's eyes. They walked some more, and even jumped over a little hidden stream which ran through the fields and met one of the bigger lakes. Hongjoong was taking everything in with his soul. Just being here, made his soul become free, and his body to become young. He was practically running to the lakeside. As Seonghwa watched him, he wondered if Hongjoong knew how to break his curse or whether he even knew his body was changing back and forth?

"Howl! Thank you!" Hongjoong shouted back at him, the wizard watched as his favourite person twirled and spun in happiness by the lakeside.

As he watched the young man, Howl cold truly see just what he looked like. Howl imagined his hair was slightly shorter after the curse, yet it still sat just below his ears and in it's original style. It was a dirty blonde colour, and it matched his fair skin and red lips. He found that Hongjoong's side profile was magnificent, and he was indeed very beautiful. Not to say he thought Hongjoong made an ugly old man, he just never imagined Hongjoong could look so ethereal. Seonghwa knew he was happy here with him, he knew he loved him too.

"Hongjoong..." He finally walked up to him, and Hongjoong turned to him.

"It's mysterious. I feel I've been here before." Hongjoong said with a smile and a frown. Howl watched his expression carefully, "I could cry."

Hongjoong looked at the outstretched hand which belonged to the wizard. He smiled once more and grabbed onto it. Seonghwa led them both up a hill, and once they reached the top, they both saw a building. Hongjoong smiled at the small sight of a house sitting lonely in the field. It had a water wheel generator which moved the water of the lake, and Hongjoong thought the sight was sweet.

"A sweet little house!" Hongjoong chuckled, he never once thought of a house as 'sweet' but there was something about this one.

"My favourite hideaway." Howl announced, "When I was little I spent my summers there alone."

Hongjoong turned to the wizard, "Alone?"

"My uncle, a wizard, left me this place as my private study." Howl told Hongjoong fondly, "Make yourself at home there, Hongjoong."

Hongjoong was almost blushing at Howl's sweet words. Every word he had said today had almost made Hongjoong feel some type of way. Did they have some type of hidden meaning? Was Seonghwa saying these things because of what Hongjoong said? Was Seonghwa going to leave?

Hongjoong was beginning to feel uneasy now. Howl's hand left his as the wizard tried to make his way down to the house. He stopped short as Hongjoong was standing conflicted on the hill.