Chapter 8 - When I Was Beautiful Cont.

Izuku's face lighting up and that soft smile he had, or the way his lips would slightly go down when he was thinking and the furrow in his brows.

Cute.

That smile made everything make sense and Katsuki never knew why. Even at five years old when he was convinced that the reason the earth was even rotating was to keep him alive.

He had never felt anything like when he first met the bright-eyed boy. So, the next step of his plan should be pretty easy, he's perfect and good at everything after all.

Katsuki can finally sleep easy once him and Izuku are at least on speaking terms. He watches Izuku cry himself to sleep, his breathing going steady and his chest rising and falling over and over.

It breaks his heart, the only thing that really could hurt him. He knows what Izuku is thinking. When you spend hours watching someone you begin to know them like the back of your hand.

He won't let him, never. If Izuku leaves him he won't be able to live, he will follow right beside him.

Hes learned some things while living with his old hag and his dad for so long, and he's sure all of it will come in handy.

He climbs down the tree silently, and he walks on the sidewalk next to the house, and inkos car pulls up right when he's at a nice pace.

Shes holding tons of brown paper bags and Katsuki can see the shape of a bottle from where she's gripping tightly on the handle, making the bag wrinkle and twist around the shape.

He watches with cold red eyes as she stumbles out of the car, turning around to pick up the rest of the bags and locking her little green car, the lights lighting up and beeping quickly.

She takes one of the brown bags that are in her grip and leads it to her lips, taking a couple of quick gulps, her throat moving as she does so.

Katsuki takes another step toward her carefully and she turns around, jumping and letting out a yelp when she sees him.

Her jump sends one of the bottles to the ground and it shatters, the contents seeping out through the bag and staining the concrete.

Katsuki stares then smiles, keeping his body movements open and welcoming.

"Hi, i didn't mean to scare you Miss, I'm sorry about that, can i buy you another?"

Inko fixes him with a stern, hazy stare.

"What?"

She slurs the word, clearly trying her best to stay upright. Katsuki steps closer, noticing how she doesn't retreat.

I mean, it's not her fault, who would be warry of a little middle schooler like him?

"I asked if i could buy you another, to say sorry for ruining your night miss."

Inko takes a couple of seconds to process what he's saying, making the same face at him for almost a whole two minutes.