Chapter 12 - When I Was Beautiful Cont.

"It's really late and it would be a crime to let you walk home all by yourself. You can sleep on the couch or in my son's room. He has blankets so you shouldn't be uncomfortable. Just for tonight..."

Katsuki is dumbfounded.

Wow...

Hes getting the chance to sleep with Izuku handed to him on a silver platter, who the hell would pass this up?

Definitely not him. That would be insane.

Katsuki steps inside, following inko as she takes off her shoes.

"Sorry for the intrusion..."

Katsuki places his shoes right next to familiar red ones, and the sight almost makes Katsuki think him and Izuku are living together....

Then the witch opens her mouth.

"His room is upstairs if you could follow me..."

Katsuki nods, too busy looking around at everything to actually say something.

Inko smiles at him and walks upstairs, katsuki following. She passes some doors then stops at one with an All Might name plate reading "Izuku Midoriya"

She carefully opens the door, and the sight almost leaves Katsuki breathless. There is his Izuku, sleeping soundly in his bed, the smell of his room comforting.

The flowers that surround him make him almost look like one of those princesses in fairy tales.

Seeing it from a window outside in the cold is nothing compared to being inside of it, warm and surrounded by his comforting presence. Inko looks around the room, confused.

"S-sorry, i have no idea where he got all these flowers..."

She whispers so Izuku doesn't wake up and start asking who this stranger about to sleep in his room is. He smiles and puts his hands up.

"It's ok miss, i think the flowers are pretty..."

Inko looks around again, and her eyes stay on Izuku's sleeping form for a couple of moments.

"Yes..."

She shakes her head slightly and goes to the closet in Izuku's room, taking out a couple of big comforters.

"Here are some blankets and a pillow. Make yourself at home. I work in the morning and don't come home till late, so that drink might be well needed."

Katsuki and her share a smile.

"Of course, miss."

He takes the blankets from her, and she leaves the room. Katsuki steps in the middle of the room and fans the blankets out to make a sleeping area.

He would love to sleep with Izuku in his bed, but he doesn't want to rush anything just yet, if he wants to have Izuku completely he's going to have to be patient.

Plus, just hearing his breathing so close is more than enough for now.

So, turning so he can see Izuku sleeping in his bed, he lays down and listens to the breathing like a song, watching Izuku twitch in his sleep or turn over.

The last thing he sees is Izuku's arm coming off the bed, so close to his face he can see the scars that cover them and some of the soft skin that is left untouched by the abuse.

He thinks this is gonna be the best sleep he's ever going to get.