Chapter 6 - Kill Yourself Continued

God, he even got Mr. B standing up to him like he's- Useless. Well. Look at that. His head is still on the counter, he doesn't have the strength to lift it up.

He sees Mr. Bs shadow standing over him and he flinches.

"Midoriya, are you ok?"

His voice is soft and steady, secure. God why did he have to be such a fucking loser?

"Y...yeah.."

Again, his voice is weak and it cracks with him trying to force down the tears blurring his vision.

"Kid-"

Izuku suddenly stands straight, but his head is still down in shame, hiding his face with his bangs.

"A-actually i think i should get home. Mom might be..yeah. Bye."

Before Mr. B can say anything Izuku is out the door and running home. How can he ever face Mr. B after this? Hell, he should never go back again, never ever.

Hes sad that he has to let go of his one piece of paradise but it's better than having to face the fear and rejection that Mr. Bs face will show.

Hes sure that if he looked in that moment, he would have seen it, the same look his mother gives him every time he's out of the bathroom after spending a half hour in it covering his bruises and injures.

"Why do you have to be so useless? Cant you even do anything for yourself? When are you gonna learn."

Izuku runs home not even looking, and runs into his room, slamming the door shut and going to his bed.

He rolls into a ball under his blankets and shuts his eyes, letting his sobs ring out loud and clear, not caring about if his moms even home, which he's sure she's not.

He lets everything out until his lungs hurt and he's struggling to even breath.

He wipes his eyes so much they become irritated, and his shirt and pillow are covered in tears and snot.

After he's done with his daily breakdown, he is left drained and hollow, his green eyes staring at the ceiling while his phone plays a song he only listens to when he needs to be consumed in his sad thoughts.

He wants to dream of a different world, a world where he isn't quirkless. where his mother greets him with a smile and his father is there to support her more than Izuku ever could, where he is as strong as Mr. B and where he never has to worry about bullies and covering everything up.

But dreams and hopes only leave room for more disappointment when they are crushed. The thoughts only make him want to cry more, but there are no longer any more tears left to soak into his blankets.

He wishes he could end this nightmare and wake up somewhere nice. One last thought crosses his mind before he lets sleeps comforting embrace take him away from his problems even for a moment.

Kill yourself