Chapter 16 - Your Bakugou! Cont.

"Yeah, you remember the old hag but not me? Thats fucked up Deku."

Izuku stares, his mouth slightly open and his eyes big.

What.

Izuku almost jumps out of his skin at the realization, pointing at the boy in front of him.

"You turned into a pervert! -"

Katsuki covers his mouth with one hand, glaring.

"Don't say shit like that out loud, and i am not a pervert!"

Izuku licks his hand and Katsuki quickly retracts, his face scrunched up in disgust as he wipes it on Izuku's shirt.

"Ew! You bastard, you licked me?! What's wrong with you?!"

Izuku is still staring, shocked. Mitsuki Bakugou, a friend of his moms, at least she used to be until they moved away for unknown reasons. Mrs. Bakugou and her husband were nice people as far as Izuku can remember.

He doesn't think he remembers having any bad encounter with their son, except for the first time Katsuki clung to him the whole time they were supposed to be playing.

His parents said it was because he liked Izuku, explaining how he clung to all his toys.

Naturally, Izuku being a timid kid, didn't really have the heart to push him away any time he did it.

Not saying Katsuki would have taken no for an answer.

Izuku mumbles to himself, deep in thought. That is until Katsuki flicks his forehead harshly.

"Helloooo earth to Deku wake the hell up."

Thats right. The famous nickname. Deku. Hes just glad none of his bullies figured out such a kind nickname. He knows he wouldn't be able to hear the end of it.

"It means useless, which is what you would be if i wasn't here to protect you! Deku! Deku!"

Izuku internally groans, rubbing his forehead and giving Katsuki a stern look.

"Can you stop that? it's annoying-"

Another flick to his forehead. Katsuki continues to glare, the cold making the top of his nose and the tip of his ears red.

"You know what's fucking annoying? Someone completely forgetting you exist, that's what. You need punishment if you ever expect me to forgive your ass."

Izuku continues to walk, Katsuki following again.

"You act like it was my fault, how old were we when we last saw each other? Hold on let me think,"

Izuku puts a hand to his chin, pretending to actually ponder the question as if it wasn't completely obvious. He then puts his hand down and gives Katsuki a deadpan look.

"Four."

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"And why is it that i didn't forget shit stain? Seems a little unfair that you get the "Forget your best friend" Card."

Izuku's eyes widen, and he puts a hand down his face.

"Best friend is a little extreme."

Izuku, despite what he says, can't help the small flip his heart does at being called someone's best friend.

Katsuki gives him a "Bitch, stop lying" look. 

Loser, meet stalkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें