'Y-yes. Please.' I stutter

'There's no need to be embarrassed. We are learning as we go. I know as much as you do, and I want to learn just the same. And I want to learn it all with you.'

'I love you.'

That's the only thing I could think of saying, and because it's the only thing in my mind at the moment. Nothing but him.

'I love you, too.' He kisses me, pulling me closer with one arm. 'Do you want to try?' He asks, placing his hands on my hips

I nodded, lifting myself up a little and gently grabbing him, aligning myself with him, and then slowly sitting down on him, feeling him inch himself inside bit by bit, filling me up.

He moaned almost louder than me, gripping tightly on my hips to hold me down.
I'd didn't feel like he went this deep last time, but it's probably the position we're in.

'Are- are you okay? Does it hurt?' He breathed out

'Nothing hurts. If feels... really good.' I admit

'It really does.' He smiles, grabbing me even tighter, giving me a sign to start moving

'Tell me what feels good.' I whisper as I start moving my hips, swaying them front and back slowly

'Oh- shit.' He cursed, leaning his head back on the couch rest, closing his eyes

He is right. Shit. This feels amazing.

I moved in different ways, kind of exploring to see what feels good for us both, and it didn't take long to locate the exact thing. It was quite obvious in the way that he kept moaning and panting, digging his fingers into my bum cheeks and thighs, and I kept biting into his neck to muffle myself.

I lightly sucked on his neck, and he instantly ran his fingers into my hair, connecting them to my scalp. 'Mark me. Please, baby, leave a mark on me.' He spoke in almost a whisper, pleading with me

Gladly obliging, I put my hand under his ear on the other side of his face, leaning his head a bit to the side to get to his neck better, and he played along.

I placed a few kisses on his sharp jawline before tracing my lips down the side of his neck and then cupping the soft spot with my lips, sucking on it.

His sweet moaning is so seductive and erotic, and it makes it so much worse that he's bucking his hips upwards, pushing himself deeper into me as I'm leaving a love bite.

I did have to pull away as I felt the climax only seconds away, with him going in so deep and touching the sensitive spot inside me.

'Please- don't- stop.' He moans, pulling me back to his neck

It's really weird that I can feel him getting harder inside of me, but it's a great feeling. And I know what it means.

He bucked his hips again, and it made me crumble.

I moaned and almost screamed, biting into his neck to keep myself as quiet as I could, as he kept pulling me down and pushing himself in more.

I was left a whimpering mess, short of breath, feeling like I'll melt on his lap.

'I'm- almost- there-' He moaned, pushing in a few more times before groaning and pushing in one more time, then stopping there, panting on my shoulder as his moans turn quieter and softer

It took as a minute to gather ourselves, and then he started kissing my shoulder. Then my neck. And then all over my face, fluttering tiny kisses everywhere, smiling through his actions.

'Look at you.' He cups my face from both sides, holding me in the palms of his hands, brushing his thumbs over my blushing cheeks. 'The most beautiful woman ever.' He smiled and planted a kiss on my lips, only making me more flushed

I looked at his neck, seeing the bruise I left on it. It's visible from a mile away. He didn't leave any on me, though.

'What is it, baby? What's wrong?' I must have gone a bit silent and got him worried

I passed my fingers over his neck gently, touching the purplish mark, wishing I had one, too.

'Jimin... could... could you...' I didn't even want to look at him with such a stupid, childish request. I couldn't even finish it, but I think he picked up on my intention.

'You want me to leave one on you?' He gently lift my chin, smiling at me lightly

I nodded, feeling my cheeks burn a little.

'God, you're incredible.' He mumbled and pulled me in, leaning my head to the side and connecting his lips to the skin on my neck. I felt him lick it lightly before cupping it with his full lips, and then he started sucking on it.

The longer he sucked, the rougher he became. His fingers kept pulling on my hair, and his arm around my back tightened.

No one ever did this to me before, and it feels so good. Maybe because it's him.

I felt him slow down, and eventually, he stopped completely, kissing the spot a few times, then pulling away to look at me.

He looked at me for a second, and then kind of shocked me, but in a good way.

'I'm sorry, but you have no idea how much I wanted to do this. Can I please leave more? Please?'

He was already leaning closer as he was asking, kissing the other side of my neck, waiting for my answer. And he took it as a yes the second my fingers got tangled in his hair. And then he went kind of wild.

He left more than one on me. Both sides of my neck, my collarbone on my left side, and both sides on my chest, right above my breasts.

'I'm sorry. I think I overdid it a bit.' He actually sounded apologetic

'I think you should leave a lot more. In places no one but you can see.'

He turned red in a millisecond, but a huge smile came along with his blushing. 'You really know how to make my heart want to explode.'

'I'm just telling you what I want. You told me not to be shy.' I mumble

'I did. And I'm happy you're telling me.' He giggles. 'I will leave them all over. But I want everyone to see them. I want everyone to know that you're mine.'

I decided to tease him a little, 'I didn't know you were the possessive type.'

'I didn't know I was until I fell in love with you. Now, just seeing another guy talking to you, I want to kick their teeth out. You're mine.'

I might have been teasing, but he was completely serious.

'And you're mine.' I whisper, cupping his face

He kissed me gently between each word, putting so much meaning behind them.
'Every... little... bit of me.'