第五十八章

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

Wei WuHui ended finding herself lost in different directions after rushing away from Koi Tower. Away from the sight of a pale Jin ZiXuan laying in bed, almost lifelessly. Away from the cries from her twin brother's and martial sister's.

She kept roaming around with her mind clouded, no matter how many towns or cities she had to came across until she saw a group of people crowding around a city gate, seemingly holding a heated discussion among each other.

Although, she intended to ignore them but as she walked past, the mentions of "Ghost General". She immediately paused in her track, now focusing on the conservation.

"The Ghost General really is fierce...said he was there to give himself in, but then he suddenly went out of control. He slaughtered again, this time in Koi Tower!"

"Good thing I didn't go that day!"

"He was a dog trained by that witch Wei WuHui. No wonder he bites everyone in his path."

"Wei Yang, though, she shouldn't have made her if she can't control it. Created a mad dog and she didn't even leash it. Sooner or later, she's gonna be faced with a qi deviation. With the way things have been, I doubt the day is that far away."

Her face twitching at every word being said about her as her hands slowly twitches.

"How unfortunate for the Lanling Jin Sect."

"Things were even worse for the Gusu Lan Sect! Over half of the thirty or so people were from their sect. They were clearly only there to help calm things down."

Wei WuHui felt her gut twisting when she remembered the appearances of Gusu Lan disciples...members from her beloved's own sect. 'Did A-Huan...no' she then shook her head, ridding of her uncertainties.

"Good thing the Ghost General was finally burned. Or else, just thinking about how such a thing was roaming around outside, flipping out now and then, would be enough for me to have nightmares."

"That's the end all Wen Dogs should meet!"

"The Ghost General was almost burned to crumbs. This time, Wei WuHui should know what's up, huh? I heard many of the Sect Leaders going to the pledge conference have spoken already. How terrific!"

The more she listened into the discussion, the more colder her face becomes