第五十一章

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

Wei WuXian gasped softly, him turning to that careful voice and surprisingly recognised who the person was. 'MianMian?'

It was a young maiden that stood beside one of the sect leaders. Her comment immediately became a target to the other cultivators. "What do you mean?"

The young maiden, MianMian or her actual name Luo QingYang, appeared to be scared and so her voice was more careful. "No, I don't mean anything more. There's no need to be so agitated, everyone. I just feel that the words 'killing discriminately' isn't the right word."

"How is it not right? Wei WuHui has been killing indiscriminately ever since the Sunshot Campaign. Can you disprove this?" One of the crowd hissed.

Luo QingYang frowned. "The Sunshot Campaign is a battlefield. In the battlefield, would it mean that everyone is killing indiscriminately? Let's consider this as it stands. I really don't thibk it's right to say that she killed indiscriminately. After all, there is a reason. If the inspectors really abused the prisoners and killed Wen Ning, it wouldn't be called killing indiscriminately anymore, but rather revenge-."

"You're almost laughable! Don't tell me you think she's right to have killed our people! Don't tell me you're going to praise that it was an act of justice!"

"We still don't know whether or not the inspectors really did those things. It's not like anybody saw it with their own eyes."

"That's right. All of the inspectors who lived said that they definitely didn't abuse the prisoner. Wen Ning died because he himself accidentally fell from a cliff. They even went so far as to take back his corpse and buried him, yet they received such revenge. How disappointing!"

Luo QingYang furrowed her brows at the accusations throw around. "The inspectors that survived are scared that they'd be responsible for abusing the prisoners and killing people. Of course they'd insist that he fell off on his own-."

"You can stop arguing. We don't want to hear the words of someone who has other motives." One sneered.

Luo QingYang blinked out of bewilderment. "And what do you mean by that?"

"There's no need for me to say anything. You know, deep down, and we know too. You fell in love with her brother, Wei WuXian, back in the cave of Xuanwu just because he flirted with you? You're defending his sister, calling black and white no matter how irrational it is. Hah! Women will always be women." The person laughed.

Hearing that last part, over to the other side, Nie MingJian gave that person a bewildered glare.