第十三章

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

Obviously, Lan QiRen was not too keen on finding the Wei twins and the Jin Sect heir fighting. Immediately, they were separated from each other and the Wei twins were sent to kneel in front of the ancestral hall to await for their punishment.

Lan WangJi was strolling around the area when he stopped at the entrance to the Hall, hearing a familiar voice and spotting the familiar black and red robes.

"Gege, please stop..."

Lan WangJi frowned when he saw the shaking, kneeling figure of Wei WuXian's and Wei WuHui leaning over to him. Honestly, to his eyes, it look like Wei WuXian was crying and his sister was comforting him. Lan WangJi's brows furrowed and was about to go over to them.

However, in actuality, Wei WuXian was playing with an ant hole with a stick and has smeared some dirt on his face. Wei WuHui sighed as she tried to wipe it off but her brother kept moving around.

Eventually, the twins noticed a pair of eyes watching them as they turned and saw Lan WangJi.

"WangJi-Xiong! We haven't seen each other in ages! I thought you were angry with me." Wei WuXian greeted.

"Gege, manners please!" Wei WuHui chided softly before she turned to Lan WangJi and saluted. "Lan Er-Gongzi."

The Second Master Lan didn't said a word, causing an awkward silence.

Wei WuXian immediately threw away the stick and scooted over so he would hide the mess he has made and to cover it up, he gave a big grin to Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi huffed before turning away as he walked off without saying a word.

"Huh? Who annoyed him this time?" Wei WuXian asked which earns him a deadpanned look from his sister.