第十四章

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

In the world of cultivation, female cultivators are rare to see. Figures, considering that most of the major sects are more patriarchal. However, that all changes when Baoshan Sanren ascend to immortality and Lan Yi becoming the GusuLan's first female sect leader. From there, more appearances of female cultivators began to increase.

Lan ChunLi, a well-known cultivator and teacher for female disciples who wishes to learn the cultivation practices. In all of her teaching years, Lan ChunLi was successful in the positive outcomes that came out when teaching multiple female disciples and the gratitudes from parents that came afterward.

However, Lan ChunLi felt that this year of young maidens, one disciple has broken more rules than any other female disciples has accomplished.

A knock on the door draws her away from her thoughts.

"Come in." Lan ChunLi called out.

"Pardon this disciple, Lan-Shifu." Wei WuHui greeted when opening the door, revealing herself to the teacher as she timidly walked in and saluting to her.

Lan ChunLi nodded before gesturing to the seat in front of her. "Come, sit."

Wei WuHui gulped nervously as she followed her former teacher's instruction. "I-Is there something you need to speak to me about?"

"Lan QiRen has informed about your...misbehaving activities that occur over your stay here. Including your nighty meetings with Lan XiChen, playing music in the late nights and trespassing over to the male dormitories." Lan ChunLi began without haste. "And your recent confrontation with the young Jin heir."

Wei WuHui sat still. Nervous sweats dripping down as she felt her face turning dark from the list of things she has done over the period of times that she spends in Cloud Recesses.

 Nervous sweats dripping down as she felt her face turning dark from the list of things she has done over the period of times that she spends in Cloud Recesses