第二十一章

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

"Outrageous!" Lan QiRen bursted out as he shot up from his seat upon hearing Wen RiLuo's proposal.

"The nerves of her-!" Nie MingJue growled as he clenched on his sabre.

Jiang FengMian frowned in disgruntlement while Jin GuangShan smiles in amusement as he flaps his fan.

Voices of disapproval or of interest echoed around the arena but that was put to a stop when suddenly, a furious cry erupted from the arena.

Nie MingJian couldn't hold onto her self-control anymore and without warnings, charged forward as she aimed her fist toward the relaxed Wen princess.

"Eager, are we?" Wen RiLuo smirked before blocking the punch nonchalantly as Nie MingJian glared into her eyes, her waving away the announcer when he was about to butt in. "I guess you need more training, Pup."

"You-!" Nie MingJian snarled before letting out a choked gasp as she was kneed into the stomach, sending her flying back.

"A-Qiao!" Wei WuHui called out as she quickly rushed over to stood in the direction of Nie MingJian and let the latter's body collide with her's as both of them skidded back, mere inches from touching the circle.

"A-Qiao! A-Yang!" Lan ChunTao exclaimed worriedly before gasping as she barely dodged a punch directed at her head before blocking the other fist as she glared into Wen RiLuo's eyes.

However, Lan ChunTao released a startled yelp when she felt herself being pulled forward forcefully.

Wen RiLuo smirked, her palm nearing Lan ChunTao's stomach when suddenly she felt a shadow looming over her and luckily blocked a knee kick from Wei WuHui with her elbow, letting the female Lan to escape her grasp.

"Heh, guess I got my hands full." Wen RiLuo remarked nonchalantly as Wei WuHui glared at her before back-flipping away in mid-air, joining back with Nie MingJian and Lan ChunTao.