第三十四章

Author's note: mmhmm that's right

Author's note: mmhmm that's right. DOUBLE UPDATE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I suddenly have the motivation to do the next one and here we are: another long chapter just for my readers 🫶🏻
· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

When she woke up...the first thing she saw was red.

'Where am I?'

'What is this?'

Thoughts flying in her head as she eventually felt the desperate need for air and so she swam up.

She gasped and breathed in the air the moment she breached the surface of what looked like to be red-coloured water. She felt her hairs sticking to her bare body like ribbons as she slowly moved herself out of the pool.

Cold air hitting her skin as she crawled herself onto dry land.

Slowly...her memories floods back.

'That's right...I was thrown in here...in the Burials Mounds...by Wen...Chao'

As her memories came back, so did her rage and hatred for the said Wen as dark tendrils of energy began to radiate from her. Almost like it was reacting to her vengeful emotions.

She glanced down at her pale hands, seeing the dark energy crawling around her fingers like a snake as it cling to her.

Revenge

Want to kill

Those Wens

They must die

...Master...

A dark grin slowly grew on her face as she got herself up on her feet. "Wen Chao...Wang LingJiao...Wen ZhuLiu...I'm coming..."

"