第三十章

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

A full five days has past for the twins as they remained in the infirmary in Yiling as they let the Wen siblings attend to them whenever they could, concerning of their injuries.

Wei WuHui held her robes to her chest while her bandages was being removed by Wen Ning. A large scar tissue covered her once flawless body in her stomach area through her back. Accompanying that, multiple whip marks was lay out, scattered around her back.

Wen Ning smiled gleefully. "You've fully healed! A-Jie, your new prescription works so well!"

Wei WuHui smiled. "Thank you, Wen Qing, Wen Ning for your help."

"No need to thank me. The damage could be much worse if Zidian released its real power. The rumour that Yu ZiYuan loathes you and your brother to the guys seems unreliable." Wen Qing huffed.

Wei WuHui paused in pulling her robes back on.

"Those little brats Wei Ying and Wei Yang! Stirring up trouble whenever they goes! This time they broke off A-Li's betrothal. Who knows what they will bring next time!"

"Despite everything that I've done to you and your brother, you still remain loyal to me?"

"Ridiculous. You're just like your father."

"Wen Chao will be come back tomorrow." Wen Qing stated, knocking Wei WuHui out of her mind scape.

The latter closed her eyes. "We will leave today."

"Good to hear. I'd rather not deal with Wen Chao. Especially that woman around him, she makes me sick." And with that, Wen Qing walked off and not far behind is Wen Ning. Leaving Wei WuHui behind in the room. Getting up, she walked over to the bed where she saw her brother standing over the sleeping Jiang Cheng. His spiritual energy activated as he just stared at the red Qi circulating his hand thoughtfully.

Wei WuHui's eyes softened, recalling the sight of her brother searching hard for any possible answers for Jiang Cheng. She walked closer to her brother and reached out to grab his other hand. "Gege."

Wei WuXian turned away as he faced his sister who gave him a reassuring look. "We'll figure something out. For Jiang Cheng."

Wei WuXian stared at his sister for a moment before nodding as he put on a small smile. "Thank Mèimei." Before turning back to the unconscious Jiang heir and reached out to pluck the needle from his forehead.

"Jiang Cheng." Wei WuXian called out softly as the said boy began to stir.

Then, Jiang Cheng gasped out. "Kill! Kill the damned Wens!"

Wei WuHui winced from the immediate anger but held it together. "They've already left." She spoke, catching Jiang Cheng's eyes widened as he spun his head toward her.