第四十七章

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

"...do you think that, because the Qishan Wen Sect is gone, the Lanling Jin Sect has all the rights to replace it?"

No one made a noise after Wei WuHui uttered those words. But...she wasn't done yet.

"Everything has to be given to you? Everyone has to listen to you? Looking at how the Lanling Jin Sect does things, I almost thought that it was the Qishan Wen Sect's empire all over again!" Wei WuHui smirked coldly as she looked at the cultivators with smugness.

Jin GuangShan's face flashed in a bright hue of embarrassment and anger. He did not expect such a straightforward responses from the maiden, not after the criticism of her ghoulish cultivation path began to rise and him mentioning the Stygian Tiger Amulet right at this moment was something that they still held against her, that others were still watching her and therefore she shouldn't be so bold as to want to climb above the Lanling Jin Sect.

A guest disciple on her right then shouted out. "Wei WuHui! Watch your words!"

"Did I say something wrong? Forcing living people to be bait and beating them up whenever they refused to obey. Is this any different from what the Qishan Wen Sect does?" Wei WuHui retorted.

"Of course it's different. The Wen-dogs did all kinds of evil. To arrive at such an end is only karma for them. We only avenged a tooth for a tooth, letting them taste the fruit that they themselves had sown. What's wrong with this?" Another guest disciple spoke.

"Then go take revenge on the ones who bite you. Wen Ning's branch doesn't have much blood on their hands. Don't tell me that you find them guilty by association?" Wei WuHui continued.

'What are you doing, A-Yang?' Lan XiChen thought as he watched his beloved with concern.

"Wei Gu-Niang, is it that they don't have much blood on their hands just because you say so? These are only your one-sided words. Where's the evidence?"

"You think that they killed the innocents-aren't those your one-sided words as well? Shouldn't you be the first one to show evidence? Why would you instead ask me for evidence?" Wei WuHui snapped back.