CHAPTER 48 : TWO-FACED DEMON

Two-faced Demon

Carol suddenly stood up and walk away. While walking away, our eyes met for a second time and she suddenly stopped into my line. The girl on the chair number 35 suddenly stood up and placed her hand in the middle. Eksaktong nakaharang sa daraanan papunta sa kinaroroonan ko.

Gulat naman akong napatingin sa babaeng walang ibang emosyon. Cyrus cleared his throat and slowly stand up, enough for Carol not to see me anymore because Cyrus is too tall. I heard Carol laughed like crazy and suddenly cursed them two. Sinilip ko pa ang nangyayari but the woman sitting on the chair number 35 is now furious looking at Carol.

“Why are you meddling? Back off.” Carol said angrily.

“Why wouldn't I? I'm not letting you hurt anyone anymore.” she responded without any emotions. She is just looking at Carol blankly.

“Ha! How pathetic.” Carol furiously said and continued walking to my direction and just crashed the woman's hand that was supposed to be the wall to stop her from going but Carol is so stubborn. No one's probably gonna escape from her.

Narinig ko naman ang madiin na sigaw nito na parang nasasaktan pero galit kay Carol.

“Get off.” I heard her commanded Cyrus. I poke Cyrus's back and nodded at him when he look at my direction. “Are you sure...? You did not met her before... she's too dangerous.” he hesitated, from the look of his eyes, I know that he meant what he said, that Carol is a dangerous one.

And no, Cyrus. You got it wrong. I once met Carol, and she's no different from the first time I met her.

I stand up while looking at Cyrus bravely, “I met her once before. There's nothing to worry about.” I responded and look at Carol that is now furious. Oh, how amusing.

Umupo ulit si Cyrus at nagpatuloy naman sa paglalakad si Carol papunta sa akin. I was very stunned when she sat into Cyrus's armchair and Cyrus also widened his eyes after Carol sat into his armchair. Muntik niyang maupuan ang kamay ni Cyrus at buti nalang mabilis na naalis ni Cyrus ang kamay niya. That was the reason his eyes widened. Who would expect her to suddenly sit into his chair carelessly knowing a guy is sitting there?

Is she even embarrassed of displaying her stupidity on men?

“Can you shower yourself some dignity?” I immediately asked her that made her flinch from surprise. Niña in my side giggle as if she's excited. And Cyrus is trying to hold his laugh but when Carol turned her head into Cyrus's direction, Cyrus automatically turned normal.

She's about to slap me when Cyrus suddenly stand up the chair and it became empty that cause Carol to sit into the floor. Sa saktong pagtayo ni Cyrus doon din ang pagkatumba ng upuan kaya halos kaming lahat nagpipigil ng tawa. Cyrus acted surprise but he really did it purposely.

“I'm sorry. I thought you're going to stand up.” Cyrus seriously apologized.

But men, I can literally feel that sarcasm-apologize effects. Haha!

“You bastard! I'm going to slap her not to stand up!” she shouted that I almost burst into laugh. What a mess.

“Ah. Well, that's a perfect timing.” sabi ni Cyrus at iniwan si Carol na nakaupo lang sa sahig. Hindi na rin napigilan ng iba ang tawa nila kaya malakas silang humalakhak habang papaalis sa classroom. Carol stand up and was about to say a word to me when almost all of my classmates pull her out of our line including the woman sitting into the chair number 35. She's very kind, not for sure.

“Pfft. HAHAHAHAHA! That was epic!” Niña suddenly laughed hard when Carol was pulled out. Naluluha na siya habang inaalog ako. “Halatang halatang guilty siya. Nagalit ba naman.” dagdag pa niya.