CHAPTER 25 : HIS SUPERNATURAL ABILITY

His Supernatural Ability

What is this thing. . .?

I saw a woman, an old woman looking at me straight in my eyes while smirking. Her eyes are big and red, her whole face is on the window kaya sobrang nakakatakot na halos hindi ko magalaw ang mga paa ko.

I felt dizzy and can't even move because of her aura. It's intimidating. I can hear my Mom's screams, and I can't no longer feel my body. What on earth is happening? I feel like I'm floating in the air—wait, what?!

I felt my real body is going to fall and my vision gets blurry. My soul is like floating in the air na para akong tinatangay ng hangin palabas.

“Almira!! Hold on!” they shouted but it seems blocked to my ears. Parang may kung anong humarang sa tainga ko na para akong nabibingi. Wala akong naririnig.

I am. . . taken away from my body.

I can feel someone grabs me back to my body and It's. . . Zhyrheil?

“You have to hold on. Don't—stop looking at her eyes!” he look at me and forced my eyes to look at the eyes of this unknown monster. . . Or demon? He forced my eyes to look at his eyes, instead. His eyes looks worried, kind, terrified and teary-eyed.

That was the longest eye contact he bravely did to me. He usually look at me in my eyes in a short period of time.

“Almira. . .” when that voice called my name I automatically look at her. Soft and creepy voice that hypnotized me so bad. Her eyes are something I can't stop looking at. Her voice digs my inner soul and seems like giving me goosebumps.

May narinig kaming malakas na sipa sa pintuan ng bahay kaya napasigaw sina Mama at napabalik si Zhyrheil sa pag-cover nina Mama kaya nabitawan niya ang baywang ko.

I'm floating again, and now, it seems like someone's putting a thread on me. Para akong hayop na hinihila ng amo ko kahit wala akong kalaban-laban. Wala akong kontrol sa sarili kong katawan.

I tried to come back. But whenever I tried to move an opposite action,the more the thread spreads to my whole body na nagpapabilis din ng paghila sa akin palayo sa katawan ko. At kung sinusubukan kong kumalas parang hinihiwa ang katawan ko sa mga thread na paramg gumagapos sa buong katawan ko.

I saw her, she's pulling me towards her. And if I make a move, parang sinasakal ako ng invisible thread na nakabalot sa leeg ko, hindi ako makahinga. She's aggressive. . .

I now get it. Nahiwalay ako sa katawan ko ngayon. She's a soul stealer and her face is freakingly familiar. Hindi malinaw ang takbo ng isip ko dahil unti-unti rin itong nagkakabitak-bitak.

She's a desperate soul. She's stealing my soul! I remember. . . She's the one on the CR. She's that powerful creature hiding in the mirror of the CR. That one who once scared me the first time I wear my uniform. So she was a real soul stealer. How did she follow me here?!

She's so powerful as I have feel. I think. . . It's the end.

No. . . No! I have to think. She can't steal my soul!

“Get off your hands to her!” may malakas na sigaw na nag-eco sa buong kwarto at alam ko. . . I know it was Allyiah.

You came to save me again. . .

She grabbed my hand and allayed her hands to my waist so hard na parang bumalik ako sa katawan ko at ang lakas ko. “No ones allowed to get her out of her body!” she shouted and I kicked the head of that monster. Wait, how can she see them—

My body is falling to a deep dark place.

The last thing I heard was the very loud shout of that creepy woman and I totally passed out. It's. . . Really terrifying. I wanna cry. . .