CHAPTER 43 : AN INHUMAN EXPERIMENT

An Inhuman Experiment

Tumayo ang mga balahibo ko sa nasaksihan ko. Just what the fuck is happening?

She laughed hesitantly while facing at us, “I'm sorry, I forgot to mention about this injection. This is one of my experiment, this can bring back the dead's blood circulation.” she said that make me blink three times and swallow my saliva two times.  Ano na naman 'to?! Di ko na naiintindihan ang nangyayari!

“What did she just said..?” wala sa sariling bulong ni Niña, I don't know if she's asking me or not because her eyes are just focused on Ms. Treins which is now laughing because of so embarrassment.

“I'm... I'm not so sure but I think it's a me—” I suddenly cut out my words when I hear Cyrus surprisingly yelled.

“Oh good heavens! Was she trying to kill us from that stupid and surprising act?!” he suddenly shouted and slaught the disk.

I am gonna die because of his sudden shout and surprising act too. Buset, mas gugustuhin ko nalang mag-isa kaysa makasama ang isang 'to na parang palaging may galit sa mundo. Palaging galit. Palaging nagkasalubong ang kilay at palaging pasigaw ang turan. He is unbelievably annoying and scary. I wish I could just sit beside Zhyrheil, Almira or William. I might not feel uneasy if one of them will be beside me.

“Oh, so let's go back to explanation. Hehe, I'm sorry, I forgot the first step. Dapat pala i-inject muna ng blood circulation substances na 'to bago tayo magsimula sa eksperimento. Hehe,” napabalik ang atensyon ko kay Ms. Treins at napakurap. Ano?

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang galit ng ibang kaklase ko rito at kitang-kita ko sa mga mata ni Ms. Treins na parang nagpa-panick na din siya.

“I'm sorry, oh my fault, I forgot I should have injected this dead first before performing such activities. Nakalimutan kong patay na pala siya.” ano?! Seryoso ba siya?! Hindi ko alam matatawa ba ako o maiinis kasi muntik na akong sumuka kanina tapos palpak pala yun?! Muntik na niyang makuha yung puso ng patay tapos hindi pa pala yun ang simula? Ginagagu niya ba kami?! Is she that stupid?!

Nagsimula nang umingay ang buong klase and still Ms. Treins started to act strange. She was confident back there but now she is literally trembling. Is she panicking? What kind of teacher is she?! And is she even a doctor?! What kind of doctor is she if she can't even remember what she has to done first?!

Don't tell me she forgot about the injection and just got carried away? What a nonsense.

“Urghh, so annoying.” a person from chair number 5 mumbled.
“She is stupid.” a person from chair number 15 murmur.
“What a mess.” an annoyed utter of the person beside Cyrus.

Not just them, but almost all of us. I don't give a damn but she's literally embarrassing herself in front. How can she be so careless? How can she be so forgetful about some important material and introduction she has to perform? I can't believe this. This is a total waste of time.

“I'm sorry, students. I just got carried away.” pagbigay niya ng rason. What the... So I am right?

Nagsimulang lumakas ang bulungan at ang iba sumisigaw na. This is no different from a normal high school where bullying a teacher can be tolerated.

“Whatever!”
“This is bothersome.”
“I wish I could just eat my snacks now.”

Some of those I can hear, actually they are all the same. A nonsense and an annoying comments that's actually not needed.

Ms. Treins take a deep breath and look at us. She now so calm and scary. She is looking at us with a murder in her eyes, just her stare, it is intimidating. Whoever would dare to look at her in her eyes will probably tremble from fear. That eyes, an eyes of a calm and beautiful psychopath. That's what I am imagining when I used to read books back then!