【60】The Fractured But Whole✧

〖Third Person P.o.v〗

Do you think we could've saved them both?

No, even if we chose Mom... I had a feeling we wouldn't be able to save him either.

I always wanted their fighting to stop...but not like this.

Me too,

The two of them went through another room, eventually making their way to the greenhouse. The others had gotten off the tram and were waiting on them. No more words were exchanged, internally and externally. They were both empty. Void. They weren't granted the right to just sit, cry, and feel everything. They had to keep moving. It almost seemed that becoming empty was like a defense mechanism for them.

"You guys don't look too good, you alright?" Stan asked.

Neither one of them bothered to say anything.

"Well... we better get to the town and tell everyone about Cartman's plans!" Timmy said to everything through a span of many 'Timmy's'.

They all started walking toward the exit only to be stopped by Cartman.

"You came all this way to die Coon and Friends!" Mitch Conner said.

"Freedom Pals" Kyle countered.

"Coon and Friends!"

"Freedom Pals!"

"Coon and Friends! Coon and Friends! Coon and Friends!" Cartman covered Mitch's mouth from speaking.

"Careful you guys, he's got a super weapon—"

"I'll fucking kill you!" Dovahkiin broke first, his eyes landing on Cartman.

"What's your fucking deal Cartman?! Why did you do that? Why did you take our parents?! They're dead now! I... I know weren't always the closest, but I still considered you my friend! So why would you make us do that!" (Y/n) shouted, about to go swinging her fist, but Kyle held her back out of concern.

Dovahkiin was about to close in on Cartman as well, but Stan, Scott, and Butters held him back.

"(Y/n), this is so much better! You were constantly sad, and crying all the time because of them! By removing them from your life, you won't have anyone to be sad or cry over! I was-- I mean Mitch was helping!" Cartman reasoned. 

(Y/n) looked at him in utter horror, she saw that Cartman truly believed he did them a favor.

"You... you're a fucking psychopath!!!" (Y/n) seethed.

"That's not the worst thing I've been called, but, hey, it's not like I planned it anyway! It was all Mitch Conner!"

"You're fucking delusional," Dovahkiin said in a pained voice, some of his tears falling. The sight of her twin in such pain, caused her to begin to tear up as well.

"Let go!" She roared, trying to shove Kyle away. Kyle fell back, and she started to run toward Cartman with her (F/c ) Blade.

Cartman ran away and whistled, "Bring in the boss!"

Suddenly a heavy thumping was heard, causing her to stop in her tracks. She looked up and around and saw that the building was shaking. Whatever it was, was extremely big.

"You'll thank me for this one day (Y/n)!" Cartman shouted before escaping.

"(Y/n), get back here!" Kyle ran to her side, taking her hand.

"My parents are dead Kyle, and after this whole thing is finished, Dovahkiin and I have to leave South Park. We... we have to keep moving, from state to state forever and... oh god my parents..." She was slowly, losing it, and rightfully so. Most people would go crazy after needing to kill their parents...