【51】Identities Unveiled✧

References to Season 14 Episode 13 Coon vs. Coon and Friends

〖Your P.o.v〗

"(F/c) Blade! (F/c) Blade! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw a concerned Kyle staring over me. Next to him was Stan who was also looking at me with concern.

"Hey guys... who else is here?" I sat up, holding my aching head. God, this headache is horrible. I must've hit my head on something when I fell down, or maybe I was tumbling so much it made me dizzy and gave me a headache? Ugh, who cares, all I know is I'm stuck here.

Looking around, this place literally seemed to be like hell. There were little monsters, big monsters, and gigantic plants. All of them seeming unnatural and hellish. Everything here was mostly red black, and orange. This place actually kind of reminded me of the Nether from Minecraft.

"Mysterion, Tolkien, and Clyde," Stan said.

"Mysterion's here too?"

"Yeah, he got sucked in after you," Kyle said.

I stood up and saw Tolkien comforting Clyde who was crying. "What are we going to do?! How the fuck are we gonna get back?! This is literally the worst thing that could've happened to us!" Clyde said.

"I know Clyde, but we have to brave it out. Crying isn't gonna get us anywhere," Tolkien said.

"Easy for you to say! You get hella chicks, Tolkien!"

"What?"

"I wanted to be a hero to get pussy! I didn't sign up for this shit!" He cried into his arms. Tolkien rolled his eyes, before pushing Clyde lightly.

"Dude shut the fuck up,"

"Hey, guys!" Stan shouted out to them, as Kyle and I approached them. Mysterion, Tolkien, and Clyde acknowledged us, looking over.

"(F/c) Blade!" Clyde stood up and ran over to me. He pulled me into a hug, and I returned it, rubbing his back. He cried into my shoulder, mumbling things about not wanting to be here.

"There, there, let it all out," I said comfortingly, letting him vent out all his cries.

Tolkien rolled his eyes, "You're too nice (F/c) Blade,"

"Quit being a fucking baby Clyde," Stan said.

"Fuck you guys! This may be a normal thing for you and Kyle, but Tolkien and I don't get into these things on a regular basis!!!" He made out through tears.

"It'll be okay Clyde, we'll get through this," I comforted.

"How can you be so calm (F/c) Blade?!?!" He pulled away looking at me, with red-puffy eyes.

"There was a portal taking us here, so there has to be a portal out. We just have to look hard enough and try to avoid the monsters," I reasoned.

"She's right, let's get moving, and stay close together," Mysterion said.

We stayed close together and ventured through the world, looking for any clues on how to get out.

"This place is kind of like the Nether in Minecraft," Kyle said.

"I was just gonna say that!" I remarked.

"What? No way, this doesn't look like the Nether!" Stan said.

"Yeah, it kind of does. Look at that flowing lava over there, and these giant red mushroom plants! It's like the Crimson Forest Biome," Kyle said.

"Oh yeah, I kinda see it now,"