【39】I promise

References to Season 12 Episode 7 (Super Fun Time)

〖Your P.o.v〗

"Dammit Stan, gimme my damn phone!" I yelled at him.

"Just grab it, (Y/n), it's not that hard!" He teased, holding my phone high above my head. Right now, it was only Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and I at the bus stop. Kenny was a little late today. We were waiting for the bus to take us to the field trip today, but it was late. I guess that's good for Kenny though. I was gonna give him a call, but Stan decided early in the morning was a good time to tease me. 

"I'm trying asswipe!" I shouted, jumping up at his hand which held my phone.

"Hahahah! That's so embarrassing, can't even get your phone!" He leaned his face down toward mine while holding my phone up.

"You're just gonna let him do that?" Kyle asked Dovahkiin. He shrugged, and just stood there idly, listening to Cartman's rant about hippies.

"C'mon, Stan, let her have her phone already," Kyle said to Stan.

"Alright, alright, reach for it one more time (Y/n)," He said to me. I frowned, holding one of his shoulders, and reaching up with the other while I was on my tippy toes. He leaned the hand holding my phone lower just so I was about to reach it. The second my fingers reached the bottom of my phone, his hand shot up, making it a million times harder for each.

"Hand it over asshat!" I shouted angrily. He simply laughed at me, holding my phone away, but a bit lower.  Suddenly my phone was taken out of Stan's hand, and given to me on my own. My eyes moved from the hand to the person who got it for me.

"There you go, Princess," Kenny smirked.

"Thanks, Kenny," I smiled at him.

"Princess? You like being called that (Y/n)?" Stan lowered his head so it was next to mine.

"No! Kenny only calls me that because of when we used to play Stick of Truth. I was the hero-princess, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" He said thinking back.

"I'd say the full title, but it's kind of a mouthful," He said, putting his hands in his pockets. The bus finally pulled up, and we all came in. The bus driver spoke to us as we filed in, "The teachers told me to tell you all to sit with your partners! Choose them now, before we get to Pioneer Village!" He shouted.

Stan and I sat near the back next to each other. Kenny sat down on an empty bench since we still hadn't reached Craig and Clyde's neighborhood. Kyle and my brother sat in the seats behind Kenny, and Cartman was sitting with...

I turned around to look, "Will Smith?!"

As soon as I said Will Smith's name, everyone turned to look at the famous actor.

"Hey."

"Dude, how the hell did you get Will Smith to be your partner for the field trip?!" Kyle asked, completely astonished by Cartman's actions.

"I have my ways, don't question it," He said, crossing his arms with a smug look. I turned back around and saw Stan staring out the window. I watched him as he did this. I didn't have a lot to say or talk about really, so I just sat there staring at him as the bus picked up all the kids from the neighborhood. This drive to Pioneer Village is probably going to be a long way...

〖TWO HOURS LATER〗

I opened my eyes and realized I fell asleep on the bus. Oh god, we're still on the road? I rubbed my eyes with my hands, realizing there was a weird weight on my head. I looked over and realized Stan fell asleep leaning against me.