【55】Three Steps Foward, Two steps Back

T/W; There is a lime in this chapter! The start and end will be indicated with a 🍋!

〖Your P.o.v〗

"Hello, Coon and Friends! I'm happy to see you all here!" Coon said to us. It was the next day. I woke up at Stan's house before him and left early to go back to my place and freshen up.

We didn't go all the way last night, in fact, after he said he wanted me, then he fully passed out. I ended up staying with him the whole night to make sure he'd lay off the alcohol.

But Stan... I'm just so confused about him. I've always felt my heart race for him, but, I still miss Kenny and... I'm just so confused. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I guess all I can focus on now moving on all while working with the others to put the town back together. And to of course... try to keep my parents from overdosing and or killing each other. It's... It's a lot. And my mind isn't very good at coping. Ugh, I don't know what to do-

I felt someone grab my hand underneath the table. I looked over to my right and saw Stan.

I smiled at him slightly, before squeezing his hand and taking it back.

After last night, Kyle and my brother were able to unite Freedom Pals with us. Now we are currently all under Coon and Friends. Right now we're listening in on Cartman's plan. Since it was daytime, none of us had our hero costumes on. Crime in this town only came out at night.

"Since today is Saturday, there's going to be a lot more trouble than usual. Most of our parents have the day off, meaning everyone's gonna be drunk and partying! We should go around the town in groups tonight to keep people from robbing the stores and making a mess! It may seem like something small, but we have to start somewhere,"

"Yeah, I'm with Cartman on this one, and while we're doing this we should try to find out more about who's helping the cops bring more drugs and crime into the city,"

"Right, you are, Human Kite! We'll meet here tonight Coon and Friends!"

"Yeah!" We all cheered in sync.

...After that, we all fell into silence.

"Well, what do we do now then?" Clyde asked.

"I don't know, it's daytime, we can do anything we want," Cartman said.

"(Y/n), let's go do something," Craig said blankly, standing up.

"Random, but okay," I stood up and was about to follow him, till Clyde, Tolkien, Jimmy, and Tweek stood up as well.

"Sweet, what're we gonna do?" Clyde asked.

"No, not you guys, just me and (Y/n) by ourselves," Craig said taking my hand, and started to drag me toward the stairs.

"No! (Y/n) isn't coming with you!" Stan grabbed my other hand.

"Uh—"

"You're not the boss of her dipshit,"

"Neither are you!"

Craig merely flipped him off, and Stan glared.

"Woah guys, take it easy, (Y/n) is going through a lot still," Kyle reasoned, getting in between them.

Kyle's always been so understanding and patient with me. He's really looking out for me still. Before I knew it, I found myself staring at Kyle. He was trying to take things down a notch between Craig and Stan. I wonder what's with those two anyway. Craig seemed like he wanted to tell me something, and Stan doesn't want that.