【10】Princess or Queen?✦

✦ = Stick of Truth Parts

〖Your P.o.v〗

"Here, Frodo we cleared the way for you," Michael said sarcastically to my brother. 

"Thanks guys," I said in a totally goth voice,entering the kitchen in the school. Almost immediately the speakers in the school went off and I heard Kyle's voice.

"(Y/n) and her brother, if you're in the building, you're fighting for a tyrant! I know there's good in you! This is your chance to switch sides! Stop fighting on the side of evil side! Free yourself from his control!" The speaker went off and my brother and I entered the cafeteria.

So basically, we all got to the school, ready to begin our siege to take the Stick back.

"(Y/n)!" I saw Tweek freaking out with tears in his eyes.

"Jesus Christ Tweek! What did they do to you?!" I grabbed him shoulders. He was kinda shirtless with only paint on his face and chest, but I didn't mind. He's kinda hot.

He clenched his fists and spoke panickedly, "They mowed us down like dogs man! We just came in from the back and they got us! All my friends are dead! JESUS!"

"Calm down Tweek. We're gonna go get the stick back and everything will be okay, we'll control the universe once more." I roleplayed.

"B-But what if t-they take you! W-what if they take you as hostage Princess (Y/n)?!?!?!" He shook me back and forth.

"Now, now, Tweek. Commander Douchebag won't let that happen!" I looked at my brother and he sent me a thumbs up.

"See we're fine—SHIT LOOK OUT!" I took Tweek and my brother down to the ground, before the boiling hot oil could splash them.

"Dammit! That's really dangerous ya little pricks!" I yelled at the drow elves on the second floor.

"We don't give a damn oh so great Hero-(Y/n)!" They said my name with sarcasm. Man my name sounds kinda lame when you put it that way though.

"I'll have you know it's, Oh-so-great-Hero-Princess (Y/n)!" I took out my bow and shot out the lighting hanging above them causing it to fall in the puddle of oil they were standing in. Instantly, they were electrocuted, but Not dead, so it's okay.

My title still sounds kinda lame. Well at least it isn't Commander douchebag.

We walked around the 'dead' drow-elves and entered into the school hallways where the elves were. I mean I get that school was announced to be closed temporarily because of the new Taco Bell,but goddamn. You'd think they'd have a little security to keep people from trashing it.

An elf stood behind a tall barricade of desks and chairs with a fan. My brother shot the water sprinkler on the ceiling and the fan on the barricade went out.

He proceed to shoot a fart at the drow-elf. 

"Ew dude what the hell?!" The guy covered his nose. I laughed hysterically at the guy until my brothers ass probe came out and teleported us into the vents.

"Dammit, warn me next time." I said as we crawled through the vent and fell through the other side onto the Elf, making him K.O.

The speakers went off and I heard Kyle's voice once again, "So I've heard of your sudden promotion (Y/n). You've been upgraded to princess, and douchebag has been upgraded to commander. Well I have a better option for you (Y/n). Join our side and you can be the Queen of Drow-elves!"