【40】Date(s)!

〖THIRD PERSON P.O.V〗

"Hey (Y/n), are you okay?" Dovahkiin came into her room.

There she sat, extremely sad, and lost. She lost Kenny again. She knew he'd probably come back, but the memory of holding his dying body was traumatic. They were very close friends, and he'd proven yesterday that he would die for her. Because he kind of did.

"Yeah, I'm just sad that Kenny died," She admitted.

"Kenny's dead?" He looked at her questionably.

There it is again. I'm the only one who remembers him dying. Just like last time.

"No, forget I said anything. Get out of here, I have to get ready for my date with Clyde," She shooed him away.

I'm gonna have to do some heavy makeup to cover up the fact I was crying all night.

Clyde texted her the details of the date he had planned. He wanted to take her out for a dinner date, and then take her to watch a movie.

Looking herself in the mirror, she started to give herself a lil pep talk," Listen bitch, I know you're sad, but you gotta fake it till you make it, because if people find out you're crying over someone who died, that isn't really dead, they're gonna send your ass back to therapy,  so put on a smile, and have a good time on this date!" She spoke to herself.

Tricking herself into being happy, seemed to do the trick, as she went back to playing music, getting changed, and doing her makeup. Once completely finished, she looked herself in the mirror and sent herself a smile.

"Fake bitch," She dissed herself.

Well, you gotta fake it till you make it, right?

A knock appeared at her door, and the door opened,

"Clyde's here," Dovahkiin said to her. She nodded before grabbing her stuff and going downstairs to the door. Once at the door, she saw Clyde holding a red box of chocolates. Her heart stung for a second remembering how before the accident, she initially tore his heart out and ran it over with her car.

"Hi Clyde," She smiled at him.

"Hi, (Y/n), you look sooo pretty," He said, completely in awe at her appearance. Her cheeks went red for a moment, before taking the box of chocolates.

"Thank you,"

Clyde took her hand and led her to a car. One that she wasn't familiar with. "You have a car now?"

"Yeah, it used to be my Mom's, and my dad said it was finally time I have it," He said.

"Oh, that makes sense," She remarked as he opened the door for her. Once seated inside, Clyde, took her hand and kissed the back of it, making eye contact with her as he did.

"How charming," She remarked with a grin.

Clyde, smiled back before shutting the door and getting into the driver's seat. They started their drive on the way over to the restaurant that Clyde had planned. He apparently set up a whole reservation for them at this Italian restaurant. Once there, they got down, and Clyde led her into the restaurant.

Once seated, she took note of how nice the place was. The food smelled great, and there was great music and atmosphere. The place was also kind of packed, but it didn't matter to her since Clyde reserved a booth for them.

"Wow, this place is so nice!"She remarked as they sat down.

"You think so? I thought really hard about where I should take you," He said thoughtfully, a light red appearing on his cheeks.