【17】Marriage?! ✦

〖Your P.o.v〗

"Mornin' Princess, it's time for breakfast," I opened my eyes and saw Craig staring over me.

"Five more minutes... " I groaned, flipping over onto my side.

"Nope, the food's hot, we gotta eat now," He grabbed a pillow and smacked me with it.

"Alright, alright... let me wash my face and brush my teeth real fast..." I got up to use Craig's bathroom, and do all that business.

I left the bathroom, and walked to the dining table where Craig and his sister were already eating.

"Morning Tricia,"

"Good morning," she said, flipping me off.

I sat down next to Craig where my plate was.

"Oooh, pancakes!"

"Yeah, Craig makes the best pancakes, " Tricia said gulping them down.

"So what're ya gonna do today?" I asked Tricia.

"I'm gonna invite my friends over and we're going to make friendship bracelets and draw,"

"Oooh, sounds fun! I bet school being out is a fun for you,"

"Yeah definitely, that new Taco Bell is the best thing that's happened this year! Dontcha agree Craig?" Tricia asked her brother.

"No, I think (Y/n) coming here is the best thing that happened," He said stoically finishing his food.

I looked at him in surprise, but said nothing. He's joking right? Definitely.

"...Oooh! You likeeee herr!" Tricia giggled.

"Maybe I do," he stood up and grabbed all of our plates since we finished eating.

"He's being sarcastic, he does that a lot," I remarked.

"Mmhmm, see you guys!" Tricia grabbed her phone and retreated to her room.

"I cleaned your roleplay clothes, get changed, and let's go,"

〖AT CLYDE'S FORTRESS〗

"Heyaa Clyde!" I greeted coming up the ladder.

"(Y/n), hey!" Clyde ran up to me and greeted me with a hug.

"Oh—Anything new?" I asked as I returned the hug.

"A lot, I just found out from twitter that your brother went to Canada,"

"HE WHAT?!?!?!?" I shouted.

"Yeah, Butters just posted a selfie with him in Canada with the location," Clyde showed me his phone, and it was a selfie of Butters and Dovahkiin. He had a blank stare and Butters was smiling wide. That's actually so cute. He finally has a friend.

"Well, at least he looks happy," I said.

"Really, how can you tell? His face is as blank as Craigs. No wait, I think it's more," He examined it closer.

"Hmm, yeah, but look at the at his eyes brows, they're kinda telling me he's having a good time,"

Clyde laughed at this, " You're kidding, there's no way you're being serious,"

"I am,"

Suddenly a new tweet appeared on Clyde's phone. We both looked at it, and read it aloud,

"Look out Clyde, we're getting Princess (Y/n) back today, for Kupa Keep and the Elven Kingdom!"