【9】For Kupa Keep Kindom!✦

✦ = Stick of Truth Parts

〖Your P.o.v〗

I woke up and realized Kyle and Stan were gone. "Where did they go? I asked while stretching. 

Dovahkiin shrugged. 

"Those douches probably left to get ready for the game." Cartman said from the closet, exiting as he spoke.

He was already in his wizard costume.

"Oh, we're playing that? Me and my brother are gonna go back to our house then! We'll meet you at KKK!!!"

〖TIME SKIP〗

"No you conformists, we don't play dungeons and douchebags," Michael said, seeming very uninterested in playing with us.

Alright so, basically, Cartman sent us off to get the Goth Kids on our side, but, they obviously don't want to hang out with us. And considering how dorky this game is, I can see why.

"Who are these guys anyway?" Henrietta asked judgingly, eyeing  our very dorky rp clothes.

"They're the new kids everyone's talking about." Pete said.

How did I know their names? Well I may have done a little searching within webs. But it's not stalking okay? It cyber-research. Def NOT stalking.

"No w-we're not conformists!" I said.

"Oh yeah prove it." Firkle said.

"We will!" I grabbed my brother's hand and we marched off to get some stuff. First we went in front of the U-STORE- IT to buy goth beanies from a hobo. Then we went off to Tweek-bros to buy some dark roast coffee.

"Hey Mr. Tweak!" I waved to him as Dovahkiin and I walked in. 

"Oh! It's (Y/n)! Honey look it's Tweek's little crush!"

"Haha, hello Mrs. Tweak!" I smiled at them.

"Oh hello dear, and how are you this afternoon?"

"I'm great! I was wondering if my brother and I could buy some dark roast coffee?"

"Yeah of course!" Mr. Tweak said enthusiastically.

"That'll be $2."

Dovahkiin took out two dollars and and handed it to Mr. Tweak. We took our coffees and walked out only to be ambushed by 8 elves.

"You better just come with us now, there's no pointing in fighting or you're gonna lose." One of the elves said.

"Screw you dude! I was about to swing a punch at him, but my brother held me back, and whispered in my ear "No (Y/n), we can't."

I loosened my grip and looked at the Elves, "Fine."

After walking for 10 minutes or so we arrived at a Kyle's house. Wait a second! 

Upon entering the house I walked into the backyard and saw Kyle sitting on a throne wearing some fancy get-up along with Stan dressed as a warrior beside him.

"Kyle?!" I looked at him.

"(Y/n), you and your brother are playing on the wrong side! What did fatass tell you? That we broke the rules and stole the stick?"

"Well um—"

Stan cut in, "Cartman is the one you should be fighting against! He's hiding the stick, which is cheating! And now he's acting all betrayed and sad to get more people on his side!"