“ Yes .I mean.. this is new project but it will be the most usefull project for me personally.
                   I want it to be the best. So I want to select the best team for it to be successful too. Every cultural art that is possible is included in it.
                 And the best teachers are selected from their profession and performance and even by checking their history. I think you are fit for the role of  Kuchipudi teacher in there.”

   If all this while her eyes were wide open them by hearing what I said right now I guess she would pluck them out by widening them more with shock. It's too hard not to smile at her innocent face.

    I guess she noticed my smile cause she composed herself again and started with her questions.

“But why would you want me to be a teacher over there??? In that reputed place??”

“As I already you the criterias to select a teacher who's best fit for it. I thought you are ...if not best you can be a good fit fir that role”

   she really is funny when she looks vexed up by my words. I like to bring that up in her. The side which would show how much she is effected by my words or actions.

You didn't even see me performing and you don't even know my history and skills . And not to forget there are many more professional classical dancers who would be a good fit for this role. Even more than me”.

“Well the studios are seperately arranged across the city for every single cultural art but as you were there in right place at right time. And not to mention you had a right problem at right time too .
                      If you think I didn't look at you performing on stage then you are mistaken. I am the CEO of this company and recently there was an event. My grandpa's 100th birth anniversary. I've seen you there.
                         After our first meet that evening I came to check the final cut to the event and was shocked to see you there but here we are.”

   My mom talked about her that evening. I thought she was appreciating her for her dance but no. They accidentally met and she liked her from closer distance too. I mean yeah she is beautiful and God damn itt....her HAIR..so long yet looks so elegant ... She is good to look at but not be with. She got a scissors like mouth it never  fails to cut others words.

I am sure you would have conditions to this right??”
                  she asked. So she knows how to cleverly negotiate before closing the deal.

“Yes. I do have them. Out of  total target the company would get 50% of it and you will get 50%. And by the 50% you know how much it is right. As a partner of mine you will be facilitated with transport and dropping at the end of the day. You will be having the whole studio to yourself.
                     I will be personally visiting to all of them randomly and if we are not satisfied with your performance there is no second chance to you. The profits are not to be divided and are not to even be taken. They are given to someone particularly.”

“To whom?”

“You don't need to know that. And you are given only this as you still didn't sign the deal ”

“If you don't mind can I ask you something??”   she looks unreadable. I can't quite put my finger on this expression on her face. It's like she is scanning for anymore Intel on my face.

Go on”   I give the answer to her.

“What really made you interested in these cultural activities??”

Shit. The. Hell.

To be honest I am not interested in them neither my father . It was my grandfather who was interested in all these cultural things. My mom proposed the idea as she respects our roots. Me and my dad were not ok to invest all these amounts of money and time on that idea.
                But out partners and clients will be increased. With this one thing we will attract more deals and business and we can even extend our branches in the cultural arts side of the business too.”