'Don't worry mom, I'll be okay. Have a good day.' We hugged and she left the house, leaving the two of us alone

He surprisingly didn't complain about doing his homework, and then he helped me make dinner. He saw a pizza on the cartoon and wanted to eat it, so we made it. He looked like a little pigglet stuffing his cheeks.

I have no idea when Jimin is picking him up, and the little one seems tired.

'Yujin, are you ready for your bath?'

'Okay!' He didn't even ask any questions, he just ran to the bathroom. Thank God.

I made it as bubbly as I could, and he happily jumped in. Now, the clothes...

I don't really have any kid's clothes, but I do have things that I wear that could fit him. I thought I would make it a game and give him a choice of what he wants to wear.

He was laughing his little butt goung through my closet and making fun of my clothes, but he actually ended up wearing a shirt of mine that was down to almost his knees. He found that hilarious and kept calling it a dress. And then he wore my pyjamas, and they were enormous on him. Even funnier.

He said he will wait for Jimin to show him the clothes, but he got really sleepy so I took him to my bed, and he really fell asleep. I was wondering if everything was okay as it was almost 8 in the evening, and my thoughts were cut short when I heard knocking on the front door.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it could be.

'Hey.' I kinda threw myself at him as soon as I opened the door

'Hey.' He hugged me tightly, and I could feel him relax so much

'Come in.' I took his hand and dragged him inside with me. 'Is your mom okay? What happened?'

'Huh? Didn't you see the message?' He looks at me all confused

'You didn't send me anything?' I am just as confused

He quickly took his phone out and then facepalmed. 'I didn't press send.'

I shouldn't laugh, but I did. 'You know, I can't read messages that I haven't received.' I tease

'I'm so sorry. I was in so much hurry, and we were there for hours, so I didn't pay attention.'

'It's okay.' I chuckle. 'But is she okay?'

'Yes, she's more than okay. She was just overworked and kind of fainted at work. She's gonna take a few days to rest, but she's okay.'

His eyes were all glossy, and his voice sounded so relieved.

'Come here.' I pulled him down until his head was hidden in my neck, and I heard him sniffle. 'You must have been so scared.'

'Terrified.' He hugged me tighter, hiding even more. 'I have no idea what I'd do if something really happened to her.'

'Don't even think like that. She is okay. You're okay.' I kept stroking his hair, feeling a few tears dripping on my shoulder, with a few sniffles coming with them.

'This is not embarrassing at all.' He was joking, but he was still softly crying as he pulled away

'I think we are way past that point.' I giggle, gently wiping away his tears. 'And there is nothing embarrassing in being afraid.'

'Oh shit, Yujin!' It's like only now he realized why he's here. 'Where is he?'

'He is... asleep.'

'What?'

'He did his homework, had dinner, had a bath, and is now asleep in my hed.' I explain through the quiet chuckle

'You didn't have to do any of that. I would have done all that when he's home.'

'I wanted to. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.' I giggle at him

'You are way too perfect to be true.' He gently cupped my face, sliding his other arm around my waist, pressing his soft lips on mine

'If this is what it gets me, I'll take Yujin every night.'

He finally laughed a little, calling me an idiot.

'I should wake him up and take him home.'

'Just let him be. No point in waking him up now. He can stay here. If you bring his things for the morning, I'll take him to school. Stop worrying.'

'No way. You are not doing all of that.' He protest. 'You've already done too much.'

'I currently have him kidnapped, so I can do whatever I want.' I tease. 'You are allowed to see the prisoner if you'd like, just don't wake him up.'

He snorted a little but agreed, heading upstairs with me.

He opened the door slowly, being quiet and careful not to wake him up, then smiled at Yujin, who was sleeping like a little starfish across my bed.

'Look at that little shit. Stealing my girlfriend.' He whispers, chuckling at himself a little before closing the door and leaving the room

'Thank you so much. Truly. You have no idea how much you helped me.' He pulled me into his chest and held me so tightly that I couldn't pull away even if I tried

'Nothing to thank me for. I'll happily take him any day.'

'Are you sure you're okay with taking him to school? It is pretty early in the morning.' He asks, releasing his hold on me

'I don't mind at all.' I smile up at him. 'But I do need his clothes and stuff.'

'I'll bring them over after this.'

'After what?'

Instead of answering with words, he pulled me close to himself once again, placing both hands around my waist. He even spun us around and gently leaned me against the wall.

The way he holds me alone sends shivers down my spine, but when he's this close to me, I can't even think straight.

I watched him lean in closer, and then his lips finally met mine, starting a gentle and slow kiss.

His soft lips slowly moved against mine, smiling halfway through the kiss before gently biting into my bottom lip as he pulled away.

'Why did you stop?' I barely spoke, unable to look away from his lips, tugging on his shirt to get him closer

'Do you have any idea at all about how much I'm holding myself back?' He breathed out in frustration, gripping me tighter around the waist. 'Do you have the slightest idea of what you're doing to me?'

'I think you'll have to show me.' This time, I pulled him back, running my hand into his hair, kissing him like I hadn't seen him in a year.

His entire body was pressed against mine, and he kissed me back equally hungrily, breathing heavily once we pulled away.

'I don't wanna be that typical horny guy, but I really want you. I want to kiss you and touch you wherever my hands and lips can reach.' He whispered as his fingers gripped me tightly under my shirt

'I... I want that, too.' I admit, feeling a bit ashamed, but I can't help it

'I don't have condoms with me.' He mumbles, flushing a bit red

'You need to bring his clothes...' I trail off, letting him figure out the rest

'I'll be back in 5 minutes.' He kissed me deeply once more before practically sprinting away and out of my place