'You know a lot about her, don't you?' Okay, she is teasing. She is definitely okay.

'Really, mom?' I can't help but laugh. She is worse than the guys at times

'Just teasing a little. It's a part of my job.' She snickers. 'But, joking aside, you two seem like a prefect match. I'm truly happy to see you so happy.'

'She is perfect, that's true.'

'Look at you. Blushing, talking about your girlfriend.' She pinches my cheek

'Okay, stop it before I ask them to keep you in here.'

-----

ANGEL POV

Yujin was so happy about going with me. He didn't ask about Jimin again once. This kid really is easy to kidnap. A few sweets, and he's leaving with you.

'We're here. Come come.' I gently tugged him to my door, and he happily hopped along

Seems my mom is just getting ready to go to work. Afternoon shift today.  She looked at me, and then at Yujin.

'Hiya, mom.' I greet her, still holding Yujin by his hand

'Hello.' She chuckles, then waves at him. 'Hi, little one.'

'Hi!' He waves back with his other hand. 'I'm Yujin.' He announces and bows a little. So cute.

'Nice to meet you, Yujin. I'm Sumi.' She giggles, bowing back at him. 'I'm Angel's mom.'

'I have a mom, too. And a big brother, but he's in school.'

'Ah, Jimin?' She chuckles

'Do you know Jiminie hyung?' He tilts his head at her a little

'Yes, I do.'

They are just having an entire convo on their own.

'Come on, take this off.' I hug lightly on his bag, taking it from him. They give kids too many books these days. It's heavy.

'Okay, noona.' He agrees right away

'Are you hungry?' I ask him, and he instantly eyes the bag with the sweets, making me laugh. 'You have to eat something normal first. Then you can have the candy.'

'Hyung always let's me eat the candy first.' This lying little poop, and with that cute pout

'Nice try, buddy.' I snicker, and he instantly started giggling, not even denying that he lied. Even my mom was laughing.

'Noona, noona.' He tugged me to lean down, trying to whisper something. 'I need to pee-pee.'

I just chuckled a little and took his hand, and he skipped on his way to the toilet.

'Do you need help?' I don't want him drowning in there

'No, thank you, noona.' He just closed the door on me

My mom was watching it all on silence, and only came up to me when he was inside, taking quietly. 'Why do you have the kid with you?'

'Their mom ended up in the hospital so Jimin rushed over. I said I'd pick him up. Can't scare the kid.'

'Ahhh, I see. Is she okay?'

'I'll find out later. He's still there so I don't know yet.' I sigh

'The kid is adorable, though.' She giggles

'I know. Way too cute. He's like a mini Jimin, just more sneaky.' I snort

'Well, you two have fun then. I need to go. If you need anything just give me a call.'