Chapter 18

Ryder POV

I knew I needed to talk to the pups about what was happening tomorrow and possibly after that. The big battle or prophecy was coming and I was scared but I needed to pretend I wasn't for their sake. "Pups I want to talk to you about what is coming, I know it all sounds scary and you are worried for me" I said to them. "We just don't want you hurt Ryder" Rocky said, "I know that, and I want you to know that I will be fine, I was born for this and I can heal remember" I said. "Only so much Ryder and what if Katie gets hurt?" Ahri said, "Katie will not be getting hurt I can tell you that right now. I also know you all think I can't heal without her but I can it just takes time. I think the meteor will also help with that" I said.

"The meteor shower is tomorrow does that mean the battle happens too?" Skye asked, "No the battle will happen when the moon turns red, I don't know how long after the meteor shower it will happen" I said. "Can you not see it?" Rubble asked me, "my visions of the battle and my future are unclear and I won't know anything until after this is all said and done" I said. "What will happen during the meteor shower?" Chase asked. After he asked that I had a vision and I knew exactly what was going to happen. "Everyone in Adventure Bay will be watching the meteor from Jake's mountain except us we will be on the beach" I said. "What why?" Zuma asked, "because we are going to get to see the meteor up close and personal" I said, "you mean like one is going to crash onto the beach?" Rocky said, "yup and it will give you all powers like I told you" Ryder said, "cool!" the pups said and I laughed.

Despite everything I knew that they would do whatever it took to help me and I would do the same for them. "All I ask is please be safe pups you are the only family I have left" I said, their way of saying we will be was to tackle me and shower me with more licks. I hugged them all super tight, they were the best family ever. "I am glad I found you all" I said, "we are too Ryder sir" Chase said and I told them all to go play I noticed Marshall stayed behind.

Marshall POV

I needed to tell him, now that Chase was with Skye he couldn't possibly tell me that I couldn't be with Everest right? "Ryder?" I said a little nervous, "what is up Marshall?" Ryder said, "I wanted to know if Everest gets powers too?" I said what the hell that is not what I wanted to ask. "I think so I saw her as part of the group fighting with me why?" Ryder asked, "well um I sort of like her and I was hoping I could tell her that" Marshall said. "Of course you can Marshall, just be careful okay" Ryder said. "Oh thank you Ryder you are the best!" I said as I licked him and went to tell Chase.

"I did it and he said it was okay!" I said, "see I told you now when are you going to tell Everest?" Chase asked me. "I don't know" I said I knew it needed to be soon because I didn't know how this battle was going to go and I at least wanted her to know before the meteor shower. "Go tell her now" Skye encouraged me. I mean now was a better time than any, I jumped into my fire truck and drove to see her. Why was I so nervous oh man, this was not going to go well, maybe I should just turn around. "Marshall dude what brings you by" Jake asked, Darn it I was caught I might as well just do this. "I was hoping to talk to Everest" I said trying to psych myself up, "Hey Marshall" Everest said coming out of the cabin.

"Hey um can we talk for a sec" I said, "sure" Everest said as she sat down beside me, I was so nervous but I decided to just spit it out. "I love you" I said wait what is that really what came out of my mouth. "I love you too" Everest said. Wait did she say it back maybe I needed to clarify as I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth oh my god why. Everest kissed me back, then she licked me. "You knew what I meant?" I said, "of course silly and like I said I love you too" Everest said. "Oh um great" I said, "you are funny are you watching the meteor shower tomorrow?" Everest asked, "yeah we are all going to be on the beach you should join us" I said, "wait you aren't coming here?" she asked. "Nope I think Ryder said we were watching on the beach" I said, "Oh that is weird because I am pretty sure everyone else is coming here" Everest said. "I know but come watch on the beach with us" I said. "Okay" Everest said, "Great see you tomorrow then" I said as I jumped back into my fire truck and drove home. 

Ryder POV

I noticed Marshall invited Everest to watch with us on the beach, although that was not originally part of the plan. I did have a vision of her with ice powers so I knew that it meant she was supposed to be there. I thought of Katie and placed a thought of me in her head, I wanted her to spend the night with me. I was hoping I could convince her through my mind, I mean I already knew she couldn't say no but I was not going to force her either. I was sitting in my bean bag chair when she walked in. 

"You summoned me sir?" Katie said, "wow you are beautiful, yes spend the night with me please" I said pulling her down onto my lap. "How can I resist" Katie said as I kissed her, "you can't!" I said kissing down her neck, she smelled amazing, I traced my fingers along her back and pulled her closer to me. "Ryder" she said, "shh Katie its okay" I said she knew what I wanted and this time my demon side was taking over. "Please" Katie said, "please take me to your room?" I said as I stood up carrying her to my room as I placed her on my bed, "Katie I want you to relax, everything will be okay" I said. "Ryder" she said as her body relaxed, and I continued kissing her and I lifted her shirt, "are you okay with this Katie?" I asked her, "yes sir" Katie said she was giving into me now which is what I wanted, she was so beautiful. My actions took over and I had Katie moaning and begging me for more within a few minutes and I barely started.

She was a mess right now and things were only going to get better for her, "tell me is it to much my love?" I asked her as I continued to tease her. "No" Katie said, I continued waking up every sense in her body as she was mine completely and she was becoming more comfortable as I finally slipped inside her. She gasped but it was to be expected and I was going gently, still tormenting every nerve drawing her closer to her climax. "Ryder please" Katie said, "we will get their my love be patient" I said as I pushed harder and she moaned again, she was insanely beautiful especially in this moment. After a few more minutes I was ready and I pushed hard causing her to squirm and release as I did too and it was mind blowing for me I could only imagine how it felt for her. "You good?" I asked her, "uh-huh" was all she said as I pulled her close to me and we cuddled falling asleep together.