"aw, are you in pain?"

"yessss."

"here. get on my back."

my face frowned some. that's nice of her but she doesn't have to carry me. i'm sure i weigh too much for all that. i haven't been on someone's back in a long time.

"seriously. come on." she stood in front of me and bent down some. i still stood there looking confused until she grabbed my hands and placed them on her shoulders. she then backed up against me and grabbed my legs from behind.

i finally came back to earth and squealed when she lifted. jesus, she's tall. it was all such a surprise to me, i just took it. at least i don't have to walk up all these freaking stairs. probably would've died.

why didn't she go by the elevators? is this apart of her routine? i wouldn't even be surprised. that's why her muscles have so much structure.

"i can get down here." i said lowly once we made it to the door. she didn't say anything and kept holding me all the way to my room. good because i really didn't wanna get down for real. "thank you so much."

"no problem. i should've known your little body couldn't take all that." she chuckled and i playfully mugged her. always talking about how small i am. if only i knew how to talk smack back.... "it's best you take an ice bath after your shower."

"why?"

"it helps with your muscles. daily ice baths for the win."

"ok...thanks again."

she held up a thumb before leaving out, closing the door behind her. i waited until i heard her room door close and fell back into the bed. then i grabbed my pillow and screamed into it some. i have work in an hour.

her workout wasn't even long, but it feels like it.

dreading it, i got in the shower. i'm definitely not taking an ice bath. that just won't even feel good. it'll be waaayyy too cold for me. she's used to stuff like that, i'll probably go into shock.

after my shower i was rushing to get all my things for work. i didn't realize how long i was inside. my phone started to ring as i was getting my lunch in the kitchen. it was michael. he's probably checking on me because i'm late.

"hello?"

"hey. what's up? you late."

"i know. i didn't notice my shower was so long, im leaving out now."

"alright. be safe."

"okay. bye bye." i hung up and headed out the door. then i looked at my feet. "how?"

i don't even have my shoes on. a huge huff left my mouth as i went back to the door. unlocking it and going inside. beyoncé was standing in the kitchen now then she looked at me feet before chuckling.

"oh you're in a big rush huh?"

i shook my head grabbing my shoes from the living room and putting them on before going out. that just annoyed me so much. who forgets to put their shoes on?

the ride to work was silent because on my annoyance. but before i got out, i wiped that mug off and went inside. no one is about to notice how my morning went.

"good morning." i spoke as i opened my locker to put my backpack inside. once i was clocked in, i went straight to my patients. first was my sweet girl. she's probably upset that i'm late too. her parents left hours ago.

i walked in her room and her back was to the door. after cleaning my hands i rubbed her exposed back. these hospital gowns will flash everybody.

"sweet girl."