Chapter 56 - Vulnerable

Here it is c:
Picture above... their eye colors aren't the right ones but.. whatever. They're still good looking

(✿ ♥‿♥)

Chapter shoutout to..... ~ TroodiaXristofidou & Silver_Nightstray_18 that haven't had one yet ! Dedicated towards all! On to the story >:D
---------

Third POV

"What's taking you so long?" Kurai grumbled.

"Cynthia!" Natsu barked as he got up from his spot.

"Cee-chan! I know you're in there! You have to fight back!" Sting yelled.

"The shadows in her... are starting to waver. I can feel it..." Rogue softly murmured.

"Cynthia. Are you disobeying me?" Kurai sternly said as he looked towards a frozen Cynthia whose spear was still up in the air above her head. She was in pain, shaking as if she was trying to register everything in front of her, confused at what she is about to do. Crying like she was crying out for help.

"Cynthia." Kurai said, making her to grip onto the spear tightly.

"C-Cynthia..." they heard Hotaru to gush out in pain. His voice dry and scratchy.

"Ara...You're still alive?" Kurai smirked as he gripped onto Hotaru's hair in a tighter grip and held him even higher.

"Oi! Hotaru! You said that you might know a way to save Cee-chan! What is it?"Sting shouted.

"You're still on about that? Master of Sabertooth..." Kurai sighed.

"Of course! I will bring her back!"

"That's too bad... I've already placed a seal on her." he mocked as Sting hardened his glare.

"Seal or no seal, Cynthia will go back to her senses!" Natsu smirked.

"Yeah. Then seal won't stop us from fighting you! Kurai!" Rogue added as Kurai rolled his eyes.

"Hai hai... Before you want to die." He simply said before gazing at Hotaru that he still kept his hold on, with a fistful of his hair and glanced towards Cynthia who was still struggling to slash at Hotaru. "Are you struggling... Cynthia?" he glared, making her to say nothing but tremble in conflict.

"D-Does that mean.." Sting stammered in shock.

"Ahhh!~ Whatever... I guess I have to kill him myself. I'll deal with you later, my Queen." Kurai snickered and lifted Hotaru higher off the ground and in one strike...the three Dragon Slayers' eyes widened in shock to see Kurai to pierce his other freehand into Hotaru abdomen, sucking out the 'magic' from his body. But before Hotaru's life soul could be taken fully away, one word escaped from his mouth, making Sting to widen his eyes even more.

"H-Hey! What are you doing to your comrade?!" Natsu roared.

"You really are pathetic and scum!" Sting argued.

"Your point?" Kurai raised an eyebrow as he released his hold from Hotaru who was now a lifeless body.

"Our point... is that you didn't have a reason to do that to him! He is your comrade. Don't you feel guilty at all?!" Rogue said.

"Guilty? As in for guilty pleasure of killing him? Such nonsense. I love to kill." he grinned maliciously before he charged in fast speed and grabbed onto Sting's face, tightening his grip on it and slammed him hard on the ground.

"Sting!" Natsu and Rogue shouted, irk marks appearing on their faces. Being as pissed as ever to Kurai who didn't serve mercy to anyone.

"You have to be kidding me! Comrades... there are no such things as comrades in my dictionary." Kurai grunted as a crater was created underneath him and Sting.