Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness

Chappy dedicated too... all! c:

Enjoy this lovely chapter!

----

Cynthia's POV

We finally arrived back home in Magnolia but to a crowd of cheers and laughter erupting throughout the town. Even the Twilight Ogres were praising us... Weird but I'm really glad that they aren't so rude as much as before. Despite the fact that we just came became the number one guild in Magnolia. Every townspeople were all lined up on the sidelines making way for us, Fairy Tail members to walk through. It was an absolute joy to see everyone cheering for us once again. We've finally got our title back. "Welcome home, Fairy Tail!" the crowd cheered.

"We're home!" Natsu grinned with a wave.

"Aye Sir!" Happy jolted.

"Look at all these people..." Lucy exclaimed.

"There's so many of them!" I beamed in excitement walking beside Erza and Lucy by my side.

"It looks like people from areas Magnolia are here, too." Erza added.

Master had Asuka up on his arms and both cheered in victory, making me to laugh. He's just like Asuka's real grandfather. Everyone else were piped up in cheers and we overjoyed by the welcoming by the townspeople. Making a few of us to be shy and embarrassed at their outburst of our fights during the Grand Magic Games. But one person who looked slightly upset was Gray. Wonder what's on his mind. Shrugging my shoulders, I knew that he probably wouldn't want to talk to me about it. Maybe Juvia can do something about it for him. Right on cue, she actually did answering my thoughts. 'Knew it'. I thought.

"Cynthia-chan. Are you okay? You seem to be slightly distant about something." Lucy held up a hand on my shoulder with Erza who also stared at me with concern.

"Huh? Oh no! Nothing wrong at all!"

"Are you sure?" Erza added leaning her face closer with a smirk.

"W-What makes you say that?!"

"Maybe you're missing a special someone..." Lucy chimed, making me to furrow my eyebrows at the two smirking girls.

"I am not missing... someone" I retorted making them to bring their faces closer at me with an evil grin.

"I'm not! Okay!? I'm just glad to be back home and that we are Fiore's number one guild! That's all..."

"Liar." Erza pointed.

"She's totally lying." Lucy nodded.

"Stooop~" I whined with a sweat drop.

"But you're turning red Cynthia-chan..." Wendy came up to us.

"Obviously she misses her man." Carla shrugged.

"I do NOT miss my man! and I don't even have one!" I shouted making everyone to turn at me. I shrinked in embarrassment and hid my red crimson face in my hands.

"What's wrong Cynthia?" Natsu said as he came up to me.

"I-It's nothing to worry about!"

"Your face says it all and you were just shouting a few seconds ago." he said in a flat tone.

"Shorty is missing that guy from Sabertooth, aren't you Cynthia?" Gajeel smirked in my direction and heard Levy to sigh at his remark.

"Sh-Shut up..." I mumbled, my blush still glued on my face.

"She likeeeeees him!" I heard Happy who rolled his tongue stifling a laughter which I flicked his forehead.

"Happy. Shut up." I sneered at him with my dark aura surrounding me, making everyone who were close to me, to tremble in fear.