Clip Show

I'm sitting on a book shelf again, listening to my brothers, Sam said" please tell me that's everything." Dean was walking down to him with a giant folder of stuff, Dean said" yeah. no, not even close. you see, the men of letter kept files on every demonic possession for the last 300 years, I mean, we've got Borden, Lizzy, all the way to Crane, Ichabod." Sam groaned, Dean said" how you feeling?" Sam said" honestly, um... my, uh, my whole body hurts. I feel nauseous and like I'm starving at the same time, and everything smells like rotting meat." Dean said" I've had that hangover. jager, man. maybe you should, uh, take a break, get some air." Sam said" Dean, the only thing that's gonna make me feel better is finishing this." Dean said" all right. well, I'll go get you some grub, keep your strength up." then Cass came in, Dean just walked off, Cass said" I like this bunker, its orderly." Sam and I said" oh, give us a few months. Dean wants to get a ping pong table." Cass said" I've heard of that. its a game, right?" Then Cass bent over in pain, Sam said" are you okay?" Cass said" my would isn't healing as quickly as I'd hoped... but I am getting better. and you're getting worse." Sam said" well, two trials down, one to go." no I don't want to hear this. I got up and walked into the kitchen grabbing my cereal and went into my room. We are running low, so dean's gonna have to make a run. sooner or later.
So Sam and Dean found a dungeon, dean's word pretty cool. They are watching a demon exorcism. I didn't want to because I'm still not allowed to help so I'm stuck.
I'm in my room, Sam and Dean went to St. Lois to talk to someone who was there in the demon exorcism. Leaving Cass, which I have no idea where he went off to.
Sam and Dean came back and started researching.
So Sam and Dean went to go put abbadon back together and then somehow cure her. Which is all sorts of weird.
So Crowley's killing off everyone we've ever saved if we give him the demon tablet and stop the trials. And that probably will or will not happen. how I hate Crowley even more. than I already do.
So Sarah, a case we worked a forever long ago. died. Crowley is using hex bags.
I hear my brothers come back. I don't go out my room though.