Meet the new boss

He wants us to bow down to him, I don't know what to do, Bobby said" well, all right then this good or... you want the whole forehead-to-the-carpet thing? Guys?" Then me, Sam and Dean start to bow down, Cass said" stop. what's the point if you don't mean it? You fear me. not love, not respect-- just fear." Sam says" Cass--" Cass said" Sam, you have nothing to say to me. you stabbed me in the back. get up." Dean said" Cass, come on. this is not you." then Cass said" the Castiel you knew is gone." Dean said" so what, then? Kill us?" Cass said" what a brave little ant you are. you know you're powerless. you wouldn't dare move against me again. that would be pointless. so I have no need to kill you. not now. besides... once, you were my favorite pets, before you turned and bit me." Dean said" who are you?" Cass or whoever said" I'm god. and if you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom. if you rise up, I will strike you down. not doing so well, are you, Sam?" Sam said" I'm fine. I'm fine." Dean said" you said you would fix him. you promised!" The thing said" if you stood down, which you hardly did. be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back in the pit." Dean said" Cass, come on, this is nuts. you can turn this around. please!" Cass or whatever said" I hope, for your sake, this is the last you see me." then he vanished. Sam started hurting again, he fell, I did too.
We are at Bobby's. Sam's passed out again. Sam woke up and we went upstairs, Dean was up there, I tired to pay attention, so yeah. they went out to work on the impala, I stayed inside. Sam went downstairs to the basement, my head started to hurt. Sam. I fell asleep, I swear if Sam's dreams come into my head, I'm gonna freak out.
I woke up, sweaty. I'm gonna punch him, I said" Sam where you at?!" I got up and he was just waking too, I went over to him and he said" Dean? Bobby?" I just noticed they aren't in here. Sam went out to find them while I stayed listening to the news.
They came back and went to the basement to summon Crowley. yeah, I'm not going down there. they get information from him, a spell to bind death.
We are looking for ingredients we don't have. Bobby said" well, we got most of this stuff. but we're gonna have to make a run for a few things." Dean said" like?" Bobby said" like 'an act of God, crystallized forever." Sam and I said" what's that suppose to mean?" Bobby said" thinking it means an actual crystal. see, lighting strikes sand at the right angle it crystallizes into the perfect shape of itself." Sam said" lightning-- act of God." Bobby said" Jenga. you got yourself a fulgurite. we're gonna need a biggie." Dean said" and let me guess-- rare." Bobby said" I found the records of an auction, winning bidder lives about 9 hours from here." oh geez.
We are breaking into the house, then we got caught, the guy said" hey!" Dean came up behind him saying" excuse me. you got any grey poupon?" Sam and I said" grey poupon? Seriously?" Dean said" its what popped in my head." geez my brother. we went in and went separate ways. me, Sam and Bobby went to find Dean and what we found was, him being stupid, he had two people tied up.he said" hey guys, uh, so this is Dr. and Mrs. Weiss." Sam said" hi. sorry." Dean said" I found the god thingy." Bobby said" well, let's light this candle." we started working to get everything set and once we were done. Bobby started the incantation and the room started shaking. then death showed up, he said" you're joking." Dean said" I'm sorry, death. this isn't what it seems." death said" seems like you bound me." Dean said" for good reason, okay? Just, uh, hear us out. um.. fried pickle chip? They're the best in the state." death said" that easy to soothe me, you think? This is about Sam's hallucinations, I assume?" Dean said" what?" Oh no, death said" sorry, Sam. one wall per customer. now unbind me." Sam said" we can't. y-yet." death said" this isn't going to end well." Dean said" we need you to kill God." death said" pardon?" Bobby said" kill God. you heard right, your... honor." death said" what makes you think I can do that?" Dean said" you told me." death said" why should I?" Dean said" because... we said so, and we're the boss of you. I mean... respectfully." then Castiel showed up saying" amazing." we turned around Sam said" Cass." he said" I didn't want to kill you, but now..." Dean said" you can't kill us." Cass said" you've erased any nostalgia I had for you, Dean." Dean said" death is ours. we ain't gonna die, even if God pulls the trigger." death said" annoying little Protozoa, aren't they? 'God'? You look awful like a mutated angel to me. your vessel's melting. you're going to explode." Cass/God said" no, I'm not. when I've finished my work, I'll repair myself." death said" you think you can because you think you're simply under the weight of all those souls, yes? But that's not the worst problem. There are things much older than souls in purgatory and you gulped those in, too." God/cass said" irrelevant. I control them." death said" for the moment." Dean said" wait--uh, what older things?" Death said" long before God created angel and man, he made first beasts, the Leviathans." Dean said" Leviathans?" Death said" I personally found them entertaining, but he was concerned they'd chomp the entire Petri dish, so he locked them away. why do you think he created purgatory? To keep those clever, poisonous things out. now castiel has swallowed them. he's the one thin membrane between the old ones and your home." Cass/God said" enough." Death said" stupid little soldier you are." Cass/God said" why? Because I dared open a door that he shut? Where is he? I did a service, taking his place." Death said" service? Settling petty vendettas?" Cass/God said" no. I'm cleaning up one mess after another-- selflessly." death said" quite the humanitarian." Cass/God said" and how would you know? What are you, really? A fly swatter?" Death said" destined to swat you, I think." Cass/God said" unless I take you first." death said" really bought his own press, this one. please, Cass. I know God, and you, sir, are no God." Dean said" all right, out your junk away, both of you. look, call him what you want. just kill him now!" Cass/God turned to look at Dean. death said" all right. fine." then Cass/God snapped his fingers and death was free, he sat in a chair and Cass/God vanished.
Dean, Sam and death talked then death left.
We are at Bobby's, Sam and I walked into the kitchen to see Dean on the laptop with a cup of beer in his hand, Sam said" you want some coffee with that?" Dean said" it's 6:00 pm. somewhere." Sam said" we got to hit the road. I mean, how are we supposed to get Cass to that lab by friggin 3:59am?" Dean said" we don't." Sam said" what do you mean, we don't." Dean said" I mean, we can't bring the horse to water and we can't make it drink. why fool ourselves?" I walked out, I'm letting Sam handle Dean.
I fall asleep on the couch.