There Will be Blood

We are still trying to find something on this. we have looked at the journal and on the Internet. my eyes are gonna bleed, I got up and went to the fridge and grabbed a monster energy drink. I chugged it in 1 minute, Dean looked at me shaking his head.
They call for Crowley, I go downstairs, sitting on the stairs next to the door. I come out once he left, they went to the store, Sam said" stay here okay, we will come and get you." I nodded, they left. blah blah blah at sat there waiting for them. I get a text from Sam saying" hey uh meet us." I texted" ok, where?" He texted" hoople, South Dakota." I texted" ok, can I high jack a car." he didn't reply. I went outside and started riding my still pretty good skate board down the street, I found a car, a really old car. I hot wired it and drove. oh I hope I don't wreck. My phone rang, I heard Sam say" you there yet." I said" yeah. where you want me to go now." he said" Missoula, MT. at a motel, uh the vampires had a girl there, she's gonna be at the motel room, we might be there, I don't know." I said" okay, can I speed?" I heard Dean say" no!" Sam said" looks like that's a no. you taking back roads." I said" always. bye." he said" bye." I hung up.
I'm driving down the roads, I'm probably about 2 hours out. I shake my head, keeping awake, I hope I don't fall asleep. I keep driving, this car is pretty good, '91 mustang, black. I might be able to get a key for it, I never know when Sam and Dean might send me off since they are dealing with roman,
I got to the motel seeing the impala. I got out the car and went to the building, I heard Sam and Dean. I walked up to their room, I said" what did you two do now?" They didn't answer me.