Blood Brother

I left my brothers, again but only for an hour or two. I'm on my skate board riding down the road, its night time, yeah dangerous, whatever.
I come back, I come back to see the impala gone. I go up to the door and walk in, I said" idiot 2, where's idiot 1?" Sam said" I don't know. took off not really explaining anything." I said" ok." Sam said" so, you were stupid enough to go against a vampire and were wolf and ghost with a hurt wrist and why did you call us all of a sudden?" I said" yeah, I get it from you two. Uh the ghost didn't like the fact that I was going to burn its bones, uh I got out at a bridge and it didn't do the whole wait till I'm out the car then attack. it waited till I was in the car and took control of it then ran me of the bridge into a 30 feet drop into water. I survived, swimming with my gear on my back. my car totaled, so I called you two." he said" wow. what'd you do for the year?" I said" let's see imagine killing you, hunted, drove. then blah blah blah.. none your business!" Sam said" was it a boy?" he tried keeping a straight face but he cracked a smile. I said" that was what Dean said to you, and no it wasn't a boy. I'm not like that, you two are my only boys." he said" aww you missed us." I said" shut up." Sam said" did you even get drunk?" I said" Sam!! Maybe and it was for a case, yes it was thing thing you guys and Garth took on. yeah well it got killed by me." he was laughing, I said" go research something, nerd." he walked out with his laptop. I sat on one of the beds and looked at my wrist, then I moved my hand down my side, feeling the claw mark and the healing bruises. Sam came back in I instantly moved my hands in front of me, he looked at me. I smiled innocently, and tucked my head between my knees. Sam got on the phone talking to Dean, then he threw his phone. he said" come on!" I said" to where." He said" to Dean, come on!" I said" Sam I can't...i can't fight." he said" why?" I said" I got hurt a lot hunting alone, uh pretty crazy hurt, I have a clawed side and a broken wrist. my blade wrist is broken, Sam." he said" why didn't you tell us?" I said" I didn't want you to get mad at me, I just wanted to be back with you guys back with my family." he said" we will talk about this driving, come on." I got up and we went out the room, breaking into a car and hot wiring it.
We were driving down a road, Sam going very fast. I was sitting next to him staring into space, I hope Sam doesn't ask what's wrong with me.
We make it to where Dean said he was. We got out and waited for him, we saw him come up in a boat with someone, they got out and the guy came up next to Dean, and said" I'm Benny." Sam shook his hand while he said" heard a lot about you, Sam." Sam had that face, the Benny guys a monster, Sam let go of Benny hand. We looked at Dean, Sam went for his machete, but Dean shook his head, Benny said" I can see you three have a lot to talk about." then he left.