Everybody Hates Hitler

I saw the Wendigo, it didn't see me though, which is good. I light a torch and the Wendigo turns to me, I screamed" come on!" It ran at me, I moved so it ran past me but it cut my arm, I winced in pain, but I didn't stop. I killed it and I left going to the motel room grabbing my stuff and paid then I hit the road, I called Sam, he said" hey." I said" you guys hate me?" He said" no, why?" I said" I left and I just gave you a note." he said" you left to kill a monster that killed a kid." I said" I know, and yes I'm coming back so where you guys at." Sam said" a night away from Lebanon, Kansas. where are you?" I said" I'll get there in 5 hours tops." he said" do you have a car?" I said" nope." he said" how--you know what never mind, I don't want to know." I said" love you both." Sam said" you only say that now." I said" bye." he said" bye." I hung up and continued to ride.
I was in Lebanon, Kansas. I saw the impala driving down the road, I sped up and rode next to the driver seat window. I knocked on it, I smiled and they saw me. they look at me then each other, their faces showed blankness. I got in and said" I feel like crap and Sam can you check this cut." I showed him the cut and he looked shock that I got hurt by an easy gank monster. I said" don't." he looked at it and said" it doesn't need stitches." I nodded and rolled my sleeve back down, if it ain't deep enough for stitches it'll heal on its own.
We pulled up to this giant building, we got out Dean said" when's the last time somebody was in this place?" Sam and I said" 65, 70 years ago." they got the key out and we went in, we turned on our flashlights. Dean said" son of a jerk." Sam said" look at this. Ham radio, Telegraph, Switchboard. this was their nerve center." Dean said" Henry did say that they ran dispatch on their own team of hunters. wow, halfway through their coffee and a game of chess-- looks like whoever was manning the hub left quick." Sam said" on the alarm call that ended the men of letters." then Dean turned on the generator and all the lights came on. Sam and I were downstairs and once we saw what was in front of us, we said" son of a jerk." Dean came next to us and we walked to the entrance of a giant personal library. Dean said" Sammy, Bella, I think we found the bat cave."
Sam and I are looking through books, Dean came in, in a robe. he said" morning." Sam and I said" morning." we were too busy looking through books, Dean said" the, uh, water pressure in the letters' shower room is marvelous." Sam said" yeah. I still can't figure out how we even have water... or electricity." Dean said" yep, well, I am putting that under the ain't broke column. listen, little brother, little sister, lets not go all geek on this stuff. okay?" Sam and I said" geek?" Dean said" yeah. yeah, I mean, don't-- don't get me wrong. this stuff is awesome, and it looks like they ran a real tight outfit here, but I'm just saying, you know, don't, uh, don't think that they knew some big secrets that we don't know." I looked at Dean and he was playing with a sword. I covered my mouth to muffle my laughter, Sam turned around saying" Dean... they were a secret society." Dean said" which means that they made crap up and war fezzes and sashes and swung around scimitars. they probably didn't even sharp--" then he cut his finger, he said" that's very sharp." Sam said" Dean, look. I think we might have something here. something that could help us, help humanity. Henry certainly thought so. I mean, you know well we could use a break. what if we finally got one?" Sam and I said" are you gonna take off the dead guy robe?" Dean snickered, yeah he probably won't.
It's been 2 weeks, I'm asleep my head on Sam's shoulder. We are in the library, Sam slightly woke me up and said" we are going on a case, be careful, because you will probably go exploring once we leave." I muttered" you're right." i put my head in my arms and I felt Dean and Sam rub my head. I heard the door close. I fell back asleep.
I woke up and got up looking through the books. I got bored and decided to explore, I went into a hallway and another hallway, then I explored some more and I couldn't find my way back to the entrance, I muttered" I should've left bread crumbs." I clicked my tongue and I always have my bag with me so I need to do something. I grabbed my knife and said" okay, a way to find your way back to the start when your lost." I flipped my blade in my hand over and over. I said" I wonder when my brothers are gonna be back?" I got up and decided to walk more.
After about 2 hours, I found my way back to the entrance, the library. I sat down in a chair, and I pulled my knees up to my chest and fell asleep, a long day of being lost then finding a way back, takes a lot of energy.
So all that happened and my brothers are still not back, I hear the door open then Dean yelling" Bella?" I said" yeah." they came into the library and they both said" did you explore?" I nodded, Dean said" you got lost didn't you?" I said" shut up." they both chuckled. I ignored deans laughter getting louder and fell back asleep.