Shut up, Dr.Phil

We are at a motel room, deans still asleep, but due to Sam having to exercise, he woke me up. I don't exercise, I only run when I'm being chased or having to run on instinct. I don't run for no reason, like Sam. I sit up waiting for him to wake up. I see him sweating, he must be having a bad dream. he wakes up fast, I look at him, I said" Dean, you okay?" He didn't answer me. he got up looking for cases, and drinking. we see Sam coming through the window, Dean shakes his head, and I roll my eyes. Sam comes in, Dean said" somebody better be chasing you." Sam said" it's good for you." Dean said" no. no, it's not good for you. look at you. you're a mess, and you stink. well, while you were out being Lance Armstrong..." Sam said" that would be biking." Dean said" ...I was working. you ever heard of a town called Prosperity, Indiana?" Sam said" has anybody?" I said" two of their fine citizens died over the past two weeks. this one chick--she, uh, roasted underneath one of those beehive hair dryers at the hair salon, and this other guy boiled in a hot tub." Sam said" you don't see a lot of that." Dean said" no, you don't." Sam said" it's worth checking out." Dean said" yeah."sam said" you know one more thing, what's going on with you?" I'm wondering that too. Dean said" we have had this conversation, Sam." Sam and I said" no, we haven't. see, to do that, you'd have to, uh, sort of...speak." Dean said" okay, let's see if you can get this straight. see you're-- you're new Sam, right, Lance Armstrong." Sam said" biking." Dean said" and, uh-- and I'm still me, okay? All right, so-- so, you might see things different now-- call it a runners high or some crap-- but that doesn't mean that something's going on with me, okay?" Sam said" yeah, okay." Dean said" no, don't say, 'yeah, okay', like yeah okay." Sam said" yeah, okay." he walked to the bathroom.
We drove into the town, Sam went to talk to the sister of hair dryer death. Dean went to check the hair place. I was in the impala, I fell asleep.
I woke up still in the car, I saw the boys come out to the car, I laid back, they got in and I saw Sam look back at me, I stuck my tongue out, he shook his head.
We run to this girls place, she's gagging, Dean goes to her while me and Sam look for a coin that is a hex coin, we find it and I shoot it, she stops choking. We are sitting here waiting for her to settle down from being scared to death. she said" there were tiny beating hearts in my cupcakes. there were tiny beating hearts in my cupcakes, hearts in my cupcakes! That's never happened before! Hearts in my cupcakes!" Dean said" should I slug her?" Sam and I said" give it a second." she said" oh, my god. what just happened?" Sam said" you were hexed." she said" hexed? Who are you people? What the heck do I do?" Dean said" what you do is you go in there and you pack a bag, you get in your car, and you go." she said" go where?" I said" it doesn't matter. look, 500 or 600 miles ought to do it. you got someone real powerful real ticked, and they're trying to get rid of you now." I stopped and let Sam continue, I blocked off all of it.
We are outside the hall thing, the statue breaks the face falling off. Dean said" now she's just getting nasty. killing the girlfriend is one thing, but his commemorative bust? That's got to hurt." Sam said" she'll take the whole town out, Dean. she don't care who gets in the way." Dean's phone rings, it's Bobby. he started writing something that will kill the witch.
We are at the motel room, Dean is trying to eat a pie, Sam came in with chicken feet. Dean said" dude. pie." then Sam put the chicken feet next to Dean. ew, Dean said" ugh. that is--" Sam said" chicken feet, just like the recipe calls for. butchers fridge was down." Dean said" I can smell that." Sam said" uh, says the power's been wonky and that he's lost so much product, he probably won't make rent. ditto every shop on the block nothing but burst pipes and black outs." Dean said" huh." Sam said" he says its like all of a sudden, the town ran out of luck." Dean said" so, coincidence, right?" Dean got up walking over to Sam with the chicken feet in a bag held out arms length. Sam said" uh...yeah. we're past the point of dead flowers." I nearly gagged the smell of chicken feet, is disgusting. Dean said" what can I say? I guess the witch is ticked. alright, let's, uh-- we better get a move on here. why don't you just..c-can you take the feet?" They put it in the bowl, ugh. They left me at the room and went off somewhere. to kill the witch.
I walked outside then got jumped, crap. I was punched repeatedly in my face and wrist then I blacked out.
I woke up on Sam's lap in the impala. he said" hey." I groaned. he said" you'll be fine, maybe." I said" I hate you." he said" you'll live." I glared at him and Dean said" go back to sleep." I fell back asleep.