Taxi Driver

They came back, and grounded me 6 feet under ground. Took away my laptop and my hunting knifes. not my everyday knifes luckily. so I can still protect myself, they literally were so mad at me, Dean was, Sam was more worried about my safety. Then they left to go talk to Kevin. I'm grounded for a good 5 months at least. they were really ticked at me.
I'm sitting in my room, eating the only thing I have which is my cereal. I still can't believe they grounded me from cases for about a month. I should be mad at them but I'm not, I mean I scared them. I deserve this, I went off not telling my brothers anything, at all. I fell asleep, hand in box of cereal. I get a text from Dean," you're gonna hate me but Sam went to the fire pit for the 2nd trial." I shook my head and texted" DEAN!!!" He texted" Bella?" I said" nope I'm not texting him back." I put my phone on the nightstand and got up going to my desk, I grabbed my journal and started writing.
Hey Journal,
My brothers are ticked at me, I went on a case with other hunters without telling them about it. I'm grounded from cases for a month and grounded from hunting for 4 months. Yeah that's how mad they were at me, they took my laptop and hunting knifes away, I'm surprised they didn't take my phone. Sam is going through trials which scares me, he's my brother I'm worried across the world and back about him and both of them. I still think they are gonna be the death of me, it's gonna be a horrible death too.
Bye Journal.
I closed my journal and grabbed my dagger, I started throwing it in the air and catching the blade end, not cutting myself. I then went out of my room and got coffee.
It's been a few hours, I get a text from Dean," Sam's in purgatory." I looked at the text and nearly broke. I said" he'll get him out, I know Dean you'll get him out." I put my phone beside me and waited.
I get a text from Dean," Sam's out, trial completed." I let out a shaky breathe, I didn't even know I was holding.