The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons tattoo

We were at the safe house, I was asleep on the couch.
I woke up, the place empty, I saw a note saying" your probably gonna kill us but we are going to Chicago, Dean said you should stay here, I protested but it's Dean. so don't leave okay? Call you when we can, sorry Bella."
Oh I'm gonna kill them, never mind I'm gonna kill Dean. I get a text from Sam saying" hey, you okay?" I texted back" yeah only the feeling that I'm gonna kill Dean when you idiots get back." he texted saying" don't think I'm gonna stop you on this one." I texted" you better not and I swear if I don't find my bag of blades, I'm gonna kill you both!" He texted back" oh god." I didn't reply, I started looking for my blade bag. I searched every corner, spot. In this place, I fell onto the couch. I screamed muffling it with the cushion. my phone started ringing, I answered it saying" hello?" Sam said" hi, Bella." I said" I hate you." he said" you hate Dean, not me." I said" if you two took my blades on purpose, I'm gonna..." Sam said" you're gonna..what?" I said" I don't know, jerks!" I heard Dean laugh in the background, I said" tell Dean to shut up." then Sam laughed, I said" jerks!" I hung up on him. I couldn't find my blades which only leaves me with my pocket blade and a gun.
Once they came back, I punched Dean.