Torn and Frayed

I get a call from Dean, I answer it, I said" what Dean?" He said" talk some sense into Sam." I said" nope, bye." he said" then meet me." I said" 20 bucks your at the cabin." he said" I'll give you a $20. now come please." I said" you know what, you better be lucky your my brother." he said" i know." I said" bye." he said" bye." we hung up. I can't believe I'm doing this, i know Sam isn't with him so he's either alone or Cass is with him. And they probably have a problem, A case. And they are probably leaving for the case, I know Dean well so he'll probably text me where he is now. Okay I never listen to Dean so to Kevin, I go. I walked up to Kevin's hide out and opened the door, he was doing what he always does look through the tablet. I said" hey Kevin." he muttered" hey." he looked at me noticing I was alone. he didn't say anything, though. I said" that is gonna be a death to you, one day." he said" I know." I said" work on your tablet." he continued to work on the tablet. I said" I'm hungry, I'm going to get food, you want anything." he shook his head and I left.
Once I got to the diner, I ate there. once I left it was a little later than I thought. I got on my skate board and rode back to Kevin's, Once I got there, Kevin said" your brothers were here." I said" did you tell them I was here." he said" no." I said" good boy, Kevin. I'm taking off before they probably come back, so see ya when I see ya." he said" bye." I walked out and started riding, once again to wherever I go. I'm gonna keep running till I don't know, till I know my brothers need me. They've been there for me now I need to be there for them. I get a call from Sam, I said" hey?" He said" what's our little sister up to, lately?" Dean said" is it a boy?" I said" really speaker?" They said" yeah." I said" it's not a boy and no it's not cases." they said" come back to us." I said" you miss me." they said" no.." I said" I can here the lying in your voices." they said" yeah,yeah."